1/2 Photos of 1-2-3 Granola
This is great with milk or soy milk, and also can be eaten plain as a snack. Will keep for weeks in the refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients.
- 3In a 2-quart saucepan, heat the honey, oil and vanilla until syrupy.
- 4Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 5Spread on a jellyroll pan.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- 7Store in a covered container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1-2-3 Granola
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 355.0
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 8.3 g