2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Charlotte J's Note:
Since I like chipotle sauce I thought I'd give this recipe by Caitlin Loftus a try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Place pork ribs in baking dish.
- 3Stir together 1/2 cup sauce, garlic powder, pepper and salt.
- 4Pour chipotle sauce mixture over ribs in baking dish and toss until coated.
- 5Place ribs, in a single layer, on a large piece of heavy-duty foil.
- 6Bring up long sides of foil and seal close with double fold.
- 7Seal close remaining short sides of foil with double fold to form a foil packet.
- 8Place foil packet, seam side up, in jelly-roll pan or on baking sheet in oven.
- 9Bake for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until meat is very tender.
- 10Remove from oven.
- 11Heat oven broiler.
- 12If juices have leaked onto jelly-roll pan or baking sheet, wipe dry with paper towels.
- 13Open foil packet.
- 14Generously brush ribs with some remaining chipotle sauce.
- 15Broil 4 inches from heat for 3 minutes.
- 16Turn ribs over and generously brush with additional chipotle sauce.
- 17Continue broiling for 3 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1-2-3 Chipotle Pork Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1079.2
- Calories from Fat 804
- Total Fat 89.4 g
- Saturated Fat 33.0 g
- Cholesterol 306.1 mg
- Sodium 2879.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 61.5 g