Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 hrs
Tastes WONDERFULL wilt cornbread!!! **The chili beans could be in any suce u like, mild/spicy**
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 3 (15 1/2 ounce) cans chili beans, in mild undrained
- 4 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sliced green onion
- Slow Cooker Directions
- Brown beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring to break up meat. Drain fat. Combine beef, beans and tomato sauce in slow cooker; mix well.
- Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with cheese and green onions.