Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an old recipe I got from a friend. I love this.
Make and share this 1-2-3 Cheddar Broccoli Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 lb) jar cheddar cheese sauce
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine cheddar cheese sauce and broccoli.
- Evenly top with bread crumbs combined with butter.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden and broccoli is tender.