Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip is as easy as uno, dos, tres! Serve with sturdy tortilla chips. We like Tostitos Gold.
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 113.39 g canchopped green chilies
- 236.59 ml thick & chunky salsa, medium heat
- 2.46 ml cumin
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate for several hours to blend flavors.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Very tasty! One substitution -- I used a cup of green salsa we had in the fridge cuz I wanted to use it up and it was still very good. Will make again (with the regular red salsa). Thank you.
Wow! Super easy and super yummy! I've made it for a potluck tonight. I think it will definitely go over well. I didn't feel like going to the grocery store to buy something for tonight and I had all the ingredients needed...even the green chilis...how cool is that???