Recipe by Jenni D
This cake comes out so moist and dense, you won't believe it! The combinations are endless, just use your imagination. Thanks for the recipe Mrs. Kathleen!
Top Review by crazycookinmama
This cake was quite a surprise!!! The ingredients are so different, I wondered if the sherbet was going to work. I will say that at first I thought that I had forgotten to write down all the ingredients! I think these would be phenomenal in a cupcake, and I can't wait to try out the other flavors! Made for Bargain Basement Tag.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together sherbet, bananas, and eggs.
- Mix in the cake mix and beat for approximately two minutes.
- Pour batter into bundt pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-60 minutes until toothpick comes clean when inserted.
- •Other great combinations include:.
- Spice cake mix and butter pecan ice cream.
- Chocolate cake mix and cookies & cream ice cream.
- Vanilla cake mix and orange sherbet.