Jenni D's Note:
This cake comes out so moist and dense, you won't believe it! The combinations are endless, just use your imagination. Thanks for the recipe Mrs. Kathleen!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together sherbet, bananas, and eggs.
- 2Mix in the cake mix and beat for approximately two minutes.
- 3Pour batter into bundt pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 45-60 minutes until toothpick comes clean when inserted.
- 5•Other great combinations include:.
- 6Spice cake mix and butter pecan ice cream.
- 7Chocolate cake mix and cookies & cream ice cream.
- 8Vanilla cake mix and orange sherbet.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1 2 3 Banana Split Ice Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 63.4 mg
- Sodium 21.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry cake mix