Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This cake comes out so moist and dense, you won't believe it! The combinations are endless, just use your imagination. Thanks for the recipe Mrs. Kathleen!
- Cream together sherbet, bananas, and eggs.
- Mix in the cake mix and beat for approximately two minutes.
- Pour batter into bundt pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-60 minutes until toothpick comes clean when inserted.
- •Other great combinations include:.
- Spice cake mix and butter pecan ice cream.
- Chocolate cake mix and cookies & cream ice cream.
- Vanilla cake mix and orange sherbet.
This cake was quite a surprise!!! The ingredients are so different, I wondered if the sherbet was going to work. I will say that at first I thought that I had forgotten to write down all the ingredients! I think these would be phenomenal in a cupcake, and I can't wait to try out the other flavors! Made for Bargain Basement Tag.