You can also use this tantalizing recipe to make peach crisp (which I HIGHLY recommend.) Very easy and delightful. At its best when served hot. Use fresh fruit whenever possible.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease a 13x9 glass pan.
- Cut fruit into slices (removing pit or seeds) and layer in bottom of pan.
- Mix dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl and then cut in butter with a pastry cutter (cut until crumbly).
- Sprinkle mixture over fruit.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Top should be browned.
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.