A nice recipe with only 4 ingredients for hectic nights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1 (16 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent dinner rolls
- 1Brown ground beef in medium skillet and drain fat.
- 2Add mixed vegetables and gravy and heat through.
- 3Pour mixture into an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- 4Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles and place on top of beef mixture with triangle points toward the center.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until rolls are cooked through and browned.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 1-2-3-4 Hamburger Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.8
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.5 mg
- Sodium 1020.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 34.8 g