Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and delightful cake!
Make and share this 1-2-3-4 Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add egg yolks 1 at a time, beating thorougly after each addition.
- Sift dry ingredients together 3 times and add alternately with milk and vanilla to cream mixture, beating until smooth after each addition.
- Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Pour into pans lined with wax paper and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Makes 3 9-inch layers.