Recipe by Nat Da Brat
5 ingredients,5 steps...It doesn't get much easier than this. Found this recipe on the net, with no name attached.
Top Review by LorraineZ
We think this receipe is great and make it often. Instead of the sugar I added 4 tablespoons of duck sauce. What a great taste! Also did this with chicken wings and everyone loved it. Thank you
- 1 -2 lb spareribs, each cut in thirds for smaller pieces (cut with a cleaver)
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine (rice wine works well)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large skillet with some oil in it, and start to brown the spare ribs.
- Once the ribs are seared and browned, add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes, and it's ready to serve!