This is fantastic served with grilled seafood or chicken! Plan ahead this needs to chill for 30 minutes before serving, this can be made up to 2 hours in advance, but does not keep well overnight.
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lime (peel and white pith removed)
- 2 1/2 cups seeded watermelon (cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 small cucumber (peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces, about 1 cup)
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced cilantro
- 2 teaspoons jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 1 -2 teaspoon sugar (or to taste)
- salt and pepper
- 1Using a small sharp knife cut peel and white pith from the lime; then cut the lime into 1/4-inch pieces, place the chopped lime in a medium glass bowl.
- 2Add in all remaining ingredients to the same bowl; toss to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- 4Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 0-Fat Chunky Watermelon Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (773 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g