Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is fantastic served with grilled seafood or chicken! Plan ahead this needs to chill for 30 minutes before serving, this can be made up to 2 hours in advance, but does not keep well overnight.
Top Review by MARIA MAC *
Awsome salas Kitten. Can I give this 10 stars! I used this salsa along side some poached salmon. I will make this again for sure. Next time I may add some garlic and avocado. Thanks for another winner.
- 1 lime (peel and white pith removed)
- 2 1⁄2 cups seeded watermelon (cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 small cucumber (peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces, about 1 cup)
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced cilantro
- 2 teaspoons jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 1 -2 teaspoon sugar (or to taste)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a small sharp knife cut peel and white pith from the lime; then cut the lime into 1/4-inch pieces, place the chopped lime in a medium glass bowl.
- Add in all remaining ingredients to the same bowl; toss to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve cold.