1/1 Photo of 0 Carb & 0 Cal Gummy Worms!!
Lee-Anne from Honey Gables's Note:
these are delicious and guilt free! *If sour gummies are desired, add one packet of unsweetened Kool-aid in a flavor that goes well with your Jell-O flavor. The Kool-aid really makes them sour (but good). Below: Really not 6oz packages the recipe needed a quality though. so just the regular packages.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir all ingredients until dissolved.
- 2Pour the mixture onto a large dinner plate and refrigerate.
- 3It will set in about 20 minutes.
- 4You can either slice it into worms, or roll up the rubbery disk of gelatin and cut it every 1/4 inch with a large pair of scissors.
- 5You can also use tiny cutters to make little shapes.
- 6Total Recipe: 50 Cal (0% from Fat, 100% from Protein, 0% from Carb); 12 g Protein; 0 g Tot Fat; 0 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 5 mg.
- 7Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 7 mg Sodium; 0 mg Cholesterol.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 0 Carb & 0 Cal Gummy Worms!!
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1682.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 79.5 g