Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this ------------ recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 2⁄3 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup organic evaporated unbleached cane sugar
- 3 cups uncooked rolled oats
- 1⁄3 cup raw almonds, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- canola oil
- Combine first three ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high.
- heat. Stir and bring mixture to a boil. Keep stirring and turn.
- down heat until mixture becomes thick and blended for a few.
- minutes. Pour peanut butter sauce over oats and almond mixture.
- (in a large bowl) and stir. Spread oats mixture over a lightly.
- oiled large cookie sheet (11 by 17 inches). Bake at 350 degrees.
- for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Stir mixture after 10 minutes.
- cooking time. Add raisins after cooking is complete. Allow to.
- cool 30 minutes before placing in container. Makes 3 1/3 cups.
- granola cereal.