Yet another Lamb Recipe from my Toolbelt. LCBO, featured the Flavours of France and share with you. Succulent rack of lamb, heady with the fragrance of garlic and herbs. The garlic loses all its strong aromas and becomes a mellow vegetable when it is cooked. Its flavour beautifully complements the lamb.
As an ideal match for the rich savour of lamb, herbs and garlic, Wine Tidings magazine chooses these robust full bodied reds from Southern France.
- Fortant de France Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Rigal Cahors.
- Chateau de Gourgazaud.
- Rasteau Cote du Rhone Villages (my third choice).
- Calvet Reserve Bordeaux.
- Guigal Cotes du Rhone (my second choice).
- Jaboulet Crozes Hermitage.
- Chateau Montlabert.
- Mommessin Chateauneuf-du-Pape (my first choice).