Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Middle East & North Africa / Winter NA/ME Tag - Dec, Jan, Feb
    Lost? Site Map

    Winter NA/ME Tag - Dec, Jan, Feb

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next Page >>
    Cookgirl
    Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:03 pm
    Forum Host
    Tagging:

    Smashed Rutabagas by Acadia

    CG is IT


    I can NA*ME that tune...
    Annacia
    Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:24 pm
    Forum Host
    Annacia
    Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:30 pm
    Forum Host
    Pg 1 is current to HERE

    icon_biggrin.gif
    Elmotoo
    Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:28 pm
    Forum Host
    ooh ooh i;m tagging A's Algerian Chicken! Don't know the ## just wanted to jump on it quick!

    elmotoo is IT ZWT NA*ME Cookbook
    Acadia*
    Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:20 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Its funny the last two Winters have been almost balmy compared with Ann's Winter wonderland 49 degrees F, but this Winter we are getting a rollercoaster affect. One day it is 18 with below 0 wind chills and the next day it is 50. Crazy man crazy.
    Annacia
    Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:46 am
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    ooh ooh i;m tagging A's Algerian Chicken! Don't know the ## just wanted to jump on it quick!

    elmotoo is IT ZWT NA*ME Cookbook


    Thank you pard. I hope it's enjoyed. icon_biggrin.gif
    Annacia
    Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:49 am
    Forum Host
    Acadia* wrote:
    Its funny the last two Winters have been almost balmy compared with Ann's Winter wonderland 49 degrees F, but this Winter we are getting a rollercoaster affect. One day it is 18 with below 0 wind chills and the next day it is 50. Crazy man crazy.


    Morning Cadie wave.gif

    That would be a real treat up here on the flat lands. Once we hit the deep freeze we're pretty much there till Spring thaw.......which is becoming more and more Summer thaw. icon_sad.gif

    If anyone want's to donate the the Move Ann to Belize Fund, let me know, rotfl.gif
    Acadia*
    Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:52 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Annacia wrote:
    Acadia* wrote:
    Its funny the last two Winters have been almost balmy compared with Ann's Winter wonderland 49 degrees F, but this Winter we are getting a rollercoaster affect. One day it is 18 with below 0 wind chills and the next day it is 50. Crazy man crazy.


    Morning Cadie wave.gif

    That would be a real treat up here on the flat lands. Once we hit the deep freeze we're pretty much there till Spring thaw.......which is becoming more and more Summer thaw. icon_sad.gif

    If anyone want's to donate the the Move Ann to Belize Fund, let me know, rotfl.gif


    rotfl.gif we are now getting an artic blast, a cold temperature hurricane. I'm all about sharing but Ann, I don't want NJ to be like where you live! icon_twisted.gif LOL!
    Annacia
    Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:08 am
    Forum Host
    Acadia* wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Acadia* wrote:
    Its funny the last two Winters have been almost balmy compared with Ann's Winter wonderland 49 degrees F, but this Winter we are getting a rollercoaster affect. One day it is 18 with below 0 wind chills and the next day it is 50. Crazy man crazy.


    Morning Cadie wave.gif

    That would be a real treat up here on the flat lands. Once we hit the deep freeze we're pretty much there till Spring thaw.......which is becoming more and more Summer thaw. icon_sad.gif

    If anyone want's to donate the the Move Ann to Belize Fund, let me know, rotfl.gif


    rotfl.gif we are now getting an artic blast, a cold temperature hurricane. I'm all about sharing but Ann, I don't want NJ to be like where you live! icon_twisted.gif LOL!


    I don't blame you at all hon. I don't even want it to be like where I live. icon_exclaim.gif
    awalde
    Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:14 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Annacia wrote:
    Acadia* wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Acadia* wrote:
    Its funny the last two Winters have been almost balmy compared with Ann's Winter wonderland 49 degrees F, but this Winter we are getting a rollercoaster affect. One day it is 18 with below 0 wind chills and the next day it is 50. Crazy man crazy.


    Morning Cadie wave.gif

    That would be a real treat up here on the flat lands. Once we hit the deep freeze we're pretty much there till Spring thaw.......which is becoming more and more Summer thaw. icon_sad.gif

    If anyone want's to donate the the Move Ann to Belize Fund, let me know, rotfl.gif


    rotfl.gif we are now getting an artic blast, a cold temperature hurricane. I'm all about sharing but Ann, I don't want NJ to be like where you live! icon_twisted.gif LOL!


    I don't blame you at all hon. I don't even want it to be like where I live. icon_exclaim.gif


    wave.gif hi friends! and here?
    I'ts almost warm, today we had 12°C and I still have mint in the garden! It's too warm for the season, but I confess I like it!

    I should gave some degrees to Annacia! Brr.. in Canada seems to be very cold and not only there!
    awalde
    Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:18 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Ohh! Tagging: Elmotoo's Maacouda With Potatoes #504548

    My family will enjoy it fo sure!
    Elmotoo
    Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:24 pm
    Forum Host
    awalde wrote:
    Ohh! Tagging: Elmotoo's Maacouda With Potatoes #504548

    My family will enjoy it fo sure!
    Thank you, awalde! It's fairly chilly in NYC area this week...it was 9F before wind chill & the wind was blowing & COLD. But, it's supposed to be 40F on Friday! Buffalo is completely shut down...there's a ban on driving. they're in the middle of a good true to life old fashioned blizzard. all the highways in the area are closed. it's crazy!

    i'm cold. i'm tired. i think i'll just go to bed. be safe & warm everyone!
    awalde
    Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:22 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Elmotoo wrote:
    awalde wrote:
    Ohh! Tagging: Elmotoo's Maacouda With Potatoes #504548

    My family will enjoy it fo sure!
    Thank you, awalde! It's fairly chilly in NYC area this week...it was 9F before wind chill & the wind was blowing & COLD. But, it's supposed to be 40F on Friday! Buffalo is completely shut down...there's a ban on driving. they're in the middle of a good true to life old fashioned blizzard. all the highways in the area are closed. it's crazy!

    i'm cold. i'm tired. i think i'll just go to bed. be safe & warm everyone!


    Hi! Today it's still warmer and tomorrow we will reach 15°C! Crazy weather!

    Your maacouda is in the oven now! I will prepare some tuna salad with it and that's will be our dinner.

    I can't wait!
    awalde
    Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:10 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Yesteday we enjoyed Elmotoo's Maacouda With Potatoes #504548

    It's a simply delicious recipe that I would like to recommend you!
    awalde
    Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:17 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Today it will be warm again.
    Here a photo I shot in the countryside around our place. No snow here!
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites