Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Critter Cafe / It's Sept 13th. And Your DINNER Is / Was ?
    Lost? Site Map

    It's Sept 13th. And Your DINNER Is / Was ?

    Go to page 1, 2  Next Page >>
    Chef shapeweaver ©
    Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:38 am
    Food.com Groupie
    We are having spaghetti w/ a doctored up
    jarred sauce.
    K9 Owned
    Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:25 am
    Forum Host
    No clue and it's not up to me! icon_lol.gif
    Going to a family gathering a few hours from here and are taking 2 dozens corn and nearly as much wine. There will be cake icon_cool.gif
    Krislady
    Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:42 am
    Forum Host
    Pizza night. icon_smile.gif

    Nearing the end of tomato season, so I'm taking advantage of all I can - pizza with fresh tomatoes and lots of fresh herbs. And maybe I'll even stop for for some fresh mozzarella. Or not - depends on how the day goes here.
    conniecooks
    Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:36 am
    Food.com Groupie
    it is Hublet's birthday, so we are going to one of the best burger places in the city, and my daughter works there. I do not usually eat burgers, so I might have their gnocchi in gorgonzola sauce with wild mushrooms, sigh, to die for!
    mums the word
    Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:00 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Happy Birthday to the "Hublet" (love that nickname)!

    For us it is veal parmesan, salad and maybe a small side of pasta.
    SarasotaCook
    Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:39 am
    Food.com Groupie
    FRIDAY the 13th

    Poker night with the guys. A night of Fried Goodness

    Baked wings, then fried to crisp up. Done 4 ways.
    Classic buffalo, sweet honey mesquite, parm, and Asian
    Bloomin onion, fries, and fried mushrooms
    Sauce - ranch, blue cheese, outback sauce
    Pickle dip, cheese, crackers, chips, pita, and hummus
    Big trays of veggies
    Plenty of beer and did I mention ... plenty of beer
    CindiJ
    Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:02 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Beer Bratwurst and Cabbage served over mashed potatoes
    Cornbread
    Salad
    Iron Bloomers
    Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:40 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    adding to my day of cooking...supper will be pork cutlet parm & pissghetti, probably homemade Italian bread.
    Becky in Wisconsin
    Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:52 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    K9 Owned wrote:
    No clue and it's not up to me! icon_lol.gif
    Going to a family gathering a few hours from here and are taking 2 dozens corn and nearly as much wine. There will be cake icon_cool.gif


    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_lol.gif
    conniecooks
    Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:31 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    mums the word wrote:
    Happy Birthday to the "Hublet" (love that nickname)!

    For us it is veal parmesan, salad and maybe a small side of pasta.
    Thanks Mums, I call him that because we have lived together for 12 years, but are not really married, so he is like a hub in training, I'll let ya know when he is thoroughly ready. icon_confused.gif
    mums the word
    Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:59 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    conniecooks wrote:
    mums the word wrote:
    Happy Birthday to the "Hublet" (love that nickname)!

    For us it is veal parmesan, salad and maybe a small side of pasta.
    Thanks Mums, I call him that because we have lived together for 12 years, but are not really married, so he is like a hub in training, I'll let ya know when he is thoroughly ready. icon_confused.gif


    icon_lol.gif Sometimes this type of training can take awhile!
    conniecooks
    Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:07 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    mums the word wrote:
    conniecooks wrote:
    mums the word wrote:
    Happy Birthday to the "Hublet" (love that nickname)!

    For us it is veal parmesan, salad and maybe a small side of pasta.
    Thanks Mums, I call him that because we have lived together for 12 years, but are not really married, so he is like a hub in training, I'll let ya know when he is thoroughly ready. icon_confused.gif


    icon_lol.gif Sometimes this type of training can take awhile!
    It's true, very slow learners, these men people. icon_biggrin.gif
    Pot Scrubber
    Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:49 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Went to the store and bought a GORGEOUS perfectly marbled rib eye steak. It's one of those steaks that make angels fly and church choirs sing. Hallelujah!

    I'm really looking forward to it. I rarely eat beef anymore mostly just seafood and chicken.
    Dib's
    Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:59 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I had a "let's make lots of soup" day. I decided on Tony Roma's Baked Potato Soup for dinner-extra cheese!
    Chicagoland Chef du Jour
    Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:23 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    K9 Owned wrote:
    No clue and it's not up to me! icon_lol.gif
    Going to a family gathering a few hours from here and are taking 2 dozens corn and nearly as much wine. There will be cake icon_cool.gif


    Cake and wine, that's all a girls needs. icon_wink.gif
    Go to page 1, 2  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites