Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Middle East & North Africa / Autumn NA/ME Tag - Sep, Oct, Nov 2013
    Lost? Site Map

    Autumn NA/ME Tag - Sep, Oct, Nov 2013

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next Page >>
    Nancy's Pantry
    Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:18 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Hi Cookgirl,


    Can you come out to play with us! Or, are you in time out! rotfl.gif


    Nancy icon_smile.gif
    Annacia
    Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:26 pm
    Forum Host
    She's serving a self imposed penance by finishing her summer tags before starting on Fall.

    She's such a good girl!
    Nancy's Pantry
    Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:40 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Annacia wrote:
    She's serving a self imposed penance by finishing her summer tags before starting on Fall.

    She's such a good girl!



    I'm not that good! icon_lol.gif


    Nancy
    Annacia
    Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:46 pm
    Forum Host
    Well, at least you admit it. icon_lol.gif


    While I'm here I'll grab

    Bethie's Moroccan Eggs #505612


    Might just be tonight's dinner but I'm not going to promise icon_wink.gif


    Oh yeah. here's my book
    North African/Middle East
    Annacia
    Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:52 pm
    Forum Host
    And pg 1 is current to HERE
    Nancy's Pantry
    Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:01 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    HELP me -- I'm feeling a strong urge to indulge myself! icon_twisted.gif On second thought, please don't!


    Tagging Annacia's Modern Morocco Coffee-Cinnamon Ice Cream #505869



    Nancy is IT! Nancy's NA/ME Cookbook
    Nancy's Pantry
    Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:06 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Annacia,


    I promise to have DH work his magic today on that pic for the recipe I completed last night. It was sooo good.





    Nancy icon_smile.gif
    Annacia
    Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:16 pm
    Forum Host
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    HELP me -- I'm feeling a strong urge to indulge myself! icon_twisted.gif On second thought, please don't!


    Tagging Annacia's Modern Morocco Coffee-Cinnamon Ice Cream #505869



    Nancy is IT! Nancy's NA/ME Cookbook


    Indulging is strictly allowed around here. There is no way around it, it's simply always ok. I guess you'll just have to live with it icon_lol.gif


    Thank you icon_biggrin.gif
    Annacia
    Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 pm
    Forum Host
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    Annacia,


    I promise to have DH work his magic today on that pic for the recipe I completed last night. It was sooo good.





    Nancy icon_smile.gif



    Does it just need to be downsized?
    Nancy's Pantry
    Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:20 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Annacia wrote:
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    Annacia,


    I promise to have DH work his magic today on that pic for the recipe I completed last night. It was sooo good.





    Nancy icon_smile.gif



    Does it just need to be downsized?


    Yes -- for some reason my last two pics were too large according to the site! icon_eek.gif

    DH will run it through photobucket so I can upload it.


    Nancy
    Annacia
    Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:30 pm
    Forum Host
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    Annacia,


    I promise to have DH work his magic today on that pic for the recipe I completed last night. It was sooo good.





    Nancy icon_smile.gif



    Does it just need to be downsized?


    Yes -- for some reason my last two pics were too large according to the site! icon_eek.gif

    DH will run it through photobucket so I can upload it.


    Nancy


    It's incredibly easy on Photobucket. Just mouse over the photo an select "Edit:, when there select "Resize".

    When that comes up you'll see the area up top to place in the size you want - 500 pixels wide is a good choice- and you don't even need to add another number.

    Then just hit "resize" and then "save". That's all there is to it icon_biggrin.gif
    Nancy's Pantry
    Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:06 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Annacia wrote:
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    Annacia,


    I promise to have DH work his magic today on that pic for the recipe I completed last night. It was sooo good.





    Nancy icon_smile.gif



    Does it just need to be downsized?


    Yes -- for some reason my last two pics were too large according to the site! icon_eek.gif

    DH will run it through photobucket so I can upload it.


    Nancy


    It's incredibly easy on Photobucket. Just mouse over the photo an select "Edit:, when there select "Resize".

    When that comes up you'll see the area up top to place in the size you want - 500 pixels wide is a good choice- and you don't even need to add another number.

    Then just hit "resize" and then "save". That's all there is to it icon_biggrin.gif



    Guess I need to just set up an account for myself - then I won't have to depend on DH to get around to it.

    Thanks a bunch!



    Nancy
    Annacia
    Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:25 pm
    Forum Host
    I've just made and munched several of:

    Carrot Bites (A Raw, Gluten Free Treat) #474385 by Debbwl

    I'm a happy girl right now. icon_lol.gif
    Annacia
    Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:32 pm
    Forum Host
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    Annacia,


    I promise to have DH work his magic today on that pic for the recipe I completed last night. It was sooo good.





    Nancy icon_smile.gif



    Does it just need to be downsized?


    Yes -- for some reason my last two pics were too large according to the site! icon_eek.gif

    DH will run it through photobucket so I can upload it.


    Nancy


    It's incredibly easy on Photobucket. Just mouse over the photo an select "Edit:, when there select "Resize".

    When that comes up you'll see the area up top to place in the size you want - 500 pixels wide is a good choice- and you don't even need to add another number.

    Then just hit "resize" and then "save". That's all there is to it icon_biggrin.gif



    Guess I need to just set up an account for myself - then I won't have to depend on DH to get around to it.

    Thanks a bunch!



    Nancy


    It couldn't hurt. Independence is always a good thing in my book. There is actually a lot of editing there. I find an awful lot of it useless (like sparkly butterflies) but the basic things work well.
    Nancy's Pantry
    Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:11 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    Good Evening,


    I have made, reviewed, photographed and devoured Annacia's Chickpea and Date Tagine, Vegetarian #495095. Sooo delicious!

    I have a pic, but for some reason the site keeps telling me my file is too large??? Will have to have DH work his magic in photobucket for me and I'll come back with my photo.


    Nancy icon_smile.gif



    Finally!





    It's not the best pic, but it gets the message across! icon_smile.gif


    Nancy
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16, 17, 18  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites