Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Middle East & North Africa / Autumn NA/ME Tag - Sep, Oct, Nov 2013
    Lost? Site Map

    Autumn NA/ME Tag - Sep, Oct, Nov 2013

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16, 17, 18  Next Page >>
    Annacia
    Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:53 pm
    Forum Host
    Hi Guys wave.gif

    Deb the drink pic is beautiful. icon_biggrin.gif

    DH spent all morning making a big turkey roaster full to the brim of cabbage rolls. It smells a bit cabbage-y in here right now but good. It's the only thing he cooks but when it happens he makes enough to last for a looong time. icon_lol.gif
    Annacia
    Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:53 pm
    Forum Host
    Pg 1 is current to HERE

    icon_biggrin.gif
    Nancy's Pantry
    Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:04 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Annacia wrote:
    Hi Guys wave.gif

    Deb the drink pic is beautiful. icon_biggrin.gif

    DH spent all morning making a big turkey roaster full to the brim of cabbage rolls. It smells a bit cabbage-y in here right now but good. It's the only thing he cooks but when it happens he makes enough to last for a looong time. icon_lol.gif



    Hi Annacia wave.gif

    You can throw a few my way!



    Nancy
    Debbwl
    Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:07 pm
    Forum Host
    wave.gif All, yes the drink did look like a sit down and totally relax moment.

    Turkey cabbage rolls sound could you can share with both Nancy and myself icon_wink.gif
    Nancy's Pantry
    Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:13 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I'm in the mood for some hearty soup! Tagging Annacia's Moroccan Soup to Fill the Tummy #385630


    Nancy is IT! Nancy's NA/ME Cookbook
    Annacia
    Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:19 pm
    Forum Host
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Hi Guys wave.gif

    Deb the drink pic is beautiful. icon_biggrin.gif

    DH spent all morning making a big turkey roaster full to the brim of cabbage rolls. It smells a bit cabbage-y in here right now but good. It's the only thing he cooks but when it happens he makes enough to last for a looong time. icon_lol.gif



    Hi Annacia wave.gif

    You can throw a few my way!



    Nancy


    pammy is the one with the power throwing arm. I might be able to get them a couple of blocks. rotfl.gif
    Elmotoo
    Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:19 pm
    Forum Host
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    I'm in the mood for some hearty soup! Tagging Annacia's Moroccan Soup to Fill the Tummy #385630


    Nancy is IT! Nancy's NA/ME Cookbook

    gotcha noted on p.1 ~ enjoy!
    Annacia
    Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:22 pm
    Forum Host
    Debbwl wrote:
    wave.gif All, yes the drink did look like a sit down and totally relax moment.

    Turkey cabbage rolls sound could you can share with both Nancy and myself icon_wink.gif


    They are regular ground beef but we have to use my big turkey roasting pan because he makes so many.

    Three plenty to share icon_wink.gif
    Annacia
    Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:23 pm
    Forum Host
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    I'm in the mood for some hearty soup! Tagging Annacia's Moroccan Soup to Fill the Tummy #385630


    Nancy is IT! Nancy's NA/ME Cookbook


    Thanks Nan. I hope you enjoy it a lot. icon_biggrin.gif
    Annacia
    Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:24 pm
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    I'm in the mood for some hearty soup! Tagging Annacia's Moroccan Soup to Fill the Tummy #385630


    Nancy is IT! Nancy's NA/ME Cookbook

    gotcha noted on p.1 ~ enjoy!


    icon_eek.gif

    Hi Pard wave.gif
    Elmotoo
    Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:24 pm
    Forum Host
    Annacia wrote:
    Debbwl wrote:
    wave.gif All, yes the drink did look like a sit down and totally relax moment.

    Turkey cabbage rolls sound could you can share with both Nancy and myself icon_wink.gif


    They are regular ground beef but we have to use my big turkey roasting pan because he makes so many.

    Three plenty to share icon_wink.gif
    Could you ship some my way, please?? I love them but way too labor & time intensive for me.
    Annacia
    Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:29 pm
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Debbwl wrote:
    wave.gif All, yes the drink did look like a sit down and totally relax moment.

    Turkey cabbage rolls sound could you can share with both Nancy and myself icon_wink.gif


    They are regular ground beef but we have to use my big turkey roasting pan because he makes so many.

    Three plenty to share icon_wink.gif
    Could you ship some my way, please?? I love them but way too labor & time intensive for me.


    I'll put you down for an order.

    He used two big solid cabbages from the Hutterites and I think he said he got 39 cabbage rolls. He makes substantial ones, I'm good for one and only on occasion will he eat two. Good thing they freeze well.
    Debbwl
    Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:37 pm
    Forum Host
    Annacia wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Debbwl wrote:
    wave.gif All, yes the drink did look like a sit down and totally relax moment.

    Turkey cabbage rolls sound could you can share with both Nancy and myself icon_wink.gif


    They are regular ground beef but we have to use my big turkey roasting pan because he makes so many.

    Three plenty to share icon_wink.gif
    Could you ship some my way, please?? I love them but way too labor & time intensive for me.


    I'll put you down for an order.

    He used two big solid cabbages from the Hutterites and I think he said he got 39 cabbage rolls. He makes substantial ones, I'm good for one and only on occasion will he eat two. Good thing they freeze well.


    The way I see it there are two of you and 39 rolls that means no cooking for about 20 days rotfl.gif
    Elmotoo
    Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:38 pm
    Forum Host
    Annacia wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    I'm in the mood for some hearty soup! Tagging Annacia's Moroccan Soup to Fill the Tummy #385630


    Nancy is IT! Nancy's NA/ME Cookbook

    gotcha noted on p.1 ~ enjoy!


    icon_eek.gif

    Hi Pard wave.gif
    wave.gif
    Annacia
    Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:21 pm
    Forum Host
    Debbwl wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Debbwl wrote:
    wave.gif All, yes the drink did look like a sit down and totally relax moment.

    Turkey cabbage rolls sound could you can share with both Nancy and myself icon_wink.gif


    They are regular ground beef but we have to use my big turkey roasting pan because he makes so many.

    Three plenty to share icon_wink.gif
    Could you ship some my way, please?? I love them but way too labor & time intensive for me.


    I'll put you down for an order.

    He used two big solid cabbages from the Hutterites and I think he said he got 39 cabbage rolls. He makes substantial ones, I'm good for one and only on occasion will he eat two. Good thing they freeze well.


    The way I see it there are two of you and 39 rolls that means no cooking for about 20 days rotfl.gif


    Longer that that my leetle pumpkin blossom. I'm waiting for gall bladder surgery and cabbage is on my bad list. His batches usually last for about a year.
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16, 17, 18  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites