Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Gardening, Herbs, Spices and More / ZWT9 - Spice It Up!
    Lost? Site Map

    ZWT9 - Spice It Up!

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next Page >>
    Cookgirl
    Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:03 pm
    Forum Host
    I will make this instead:

    3 Ingredient Moroccan Dry Rub #505748 by Nif
    Susie D
    Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:41 pm
    Forum Host


    for the Gift Shop
    Tunisian Summer Squash by Dienia B QI: paprika, cumin, cayenne, garlic, black pepper
    Cookgirl
    Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:54 pm
    Forum Host
    Cookgirl wrote:
    I will make this instead:

    3 Ingredient Moroccan Dry Rub #505748 by Nif



    This recipe has been prepared:

    3 Ingredient Moroccan Dry Rub #505748 by Nif

    Ingredients highlights:

    -whole cinnamon
    -whole coriander
    -whole cumin


    Sorry, could have done better with this shot but not quite feeling 100% yet.
    Elmotoo
    Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:49 pm
    Forum Host
    Cookgirl wrote:
    For Team Mike and the Appliance Killers I have made:

    Moroccan Dry Rub by threeovens. I have been sick so I will be late in posting a photo to this recipe.




    Feel better, teammate! xo
    Elmotoo
    Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:06 pm
    Forum Host


    I have made & reviewed morgainegeiser's Moroccan Carrot and Cinnamon Salad #504321
    QI: cumin, cinnamon, paprika, garlic

    xo Bethie
    Nancy's Pantry
    Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:21 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Susie D wrote:


    for the Gift Shop
    Tunisian Summer Squash by Dienia B QI: paprika, cumin, cayenne, garlic, black pepper



    Thanks Susie!
    Nancy's Pantry
    Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:26 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Cookgirl wrote:
    Cookgirl wrote:
    I will make this instead:

    3 Ingredient Moroccan Dry Rub #505748 by Nif



    This recipe has been prepared:

    3 Ingredient Moroccan Dry Rub #505748 by Nif

    Ingredients highlights:

    -whole cinnamon
    -whole coriander
    -whole cumin


    Sorry, could have done better with this shot but not quite feeling 100% yet.



    Beautiful pic!


    Nancy
    Nancy's Pantry
    Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:30 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Elmotoo wrote:


    I have made & reviewed morgainegeiser's Moroccan Carrot and Cinnamon Salad #504321
    QI: cumin, cinnamon, paprika, garlic

    xo Bethie


    Great recipe.


    Nancy
    Nancy's Pantry
    Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:36 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Updated to here : )




    Nancy
    morgainegeiser
    Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:00 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    The recipe I chose for this challenge was:
    Moroccan Fish With Lemon and Tomatoes, 168361
    It included four spices from your list:
    1) saffron
    2) sweet paprika
    3) cumin
    4) black pepper

    Other spices it included were: parsley, cilantro, garlic

    I have prepared, reviewed, photographed and posted in the correct places.

    Mikekey
    Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:56 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    Mikekey has made and reviewed Moroccan Roasted Chicken -#502706 by Lavender Lynn. QI=cumin, coriander, cinnamon



    Nancy's Pantry
    Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:47 am
    Food.com Groupie
    morgainegeiser wrote:


    The recipe I chose for this challenge was:
    Moroccan Fish With Lemon and Tomatoes, 168361
    It included four spices from your list:
    1) saffron
    2) sweet paprika
    3) cumin
    4) black pepper

    Other spices it included were: parsley, cilantro, garlic

    I have prepared, reviewed, photographed and posted in the correct places.




    Great recipe choice. I'm not much of a fish eater, but I found that the Moroccan/Tunisian spices really flavor the fish and changes your mind. I made a Moroccan grilled salmon and it was wonderful.


    Nancy
    Nancy's Pantry
    Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:50 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Mikekey wrote:


    Mikekey has made and reviewed Moroccan Roasted Chicken -#502706 by Lavender Lynn. QI=cumin, coriander, cinnamon






    Beautiful dish. I am amazed at what cinnamon adds to a savory dish -- you don't have to use much and you really get a wonderful flavor.


    Nancy
    Nancy's Pantry
    Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:50 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Updated to here : )



    Nancy
    Nancy's Pantry
    Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:01 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I know you have heard this many times before, but PLEASE make sure you have posted your recipe completions in your team thread as well. I would not want your hard work and precious points to be lost.

    Nancy
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites