Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Middle East & North Africa / **RAMADAN TAG 2013!**
    Lost? Site Map

    **RAMADAN TAG 2013!**

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next Page >>
    Annacia
    Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:27 pm
    Forum Host
    rosie316 wrote:
    Hi everyone wave.gif
    Pammyowl told me to come and check this out. I only have about 4-5 recipes that would qualify, so I don't think I shall join (I can just play along on the side-lines). Besides... I only have a "main" cookbook and haven't figured out how to make independent ones.
    Have a great night icon_biggrin.gif
    -Rosie


    Hello rosie

    Thanks for taking a peek.

    Have a good night.
    Annacia
    Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:29 pm
    Forum Host
    pammyowl wrote:
    pammyowl wrote:
    I'll make a few recipes, thanks for the invite, A! icon_smile.gif

    I'll make Jben - Moroccan Fresh Cheese


    Completed!

     photo DSCN0678_zps0f791b92.jpg

    P.S. I hope this is what it is supposed to look like! rotfl.gif


    It looks good to me!

    Thanks so much pammy. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. icon_biggrin.gif
    Annacia
    Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:31 pm
    Forum Host
    Annacia is it
    Ramadan Recipes
    Elmotoo
    Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:52 pm
    Forum Host
    rosie316 wrote:
    Hi everyone wave.gif
    Pammyowl told me to come and check this out. I only have about 4-5 recipes that would qualify, so I don't think I shall join (I can just play along on the side-lines). Besides... I only have a "main" cookbook and haven't figured out how to make independent ones.
    Have a great night icon_biggrin.gif
    -Rosie


    Hi Rosie! I looked & 4 of your recipes have no pork or alcohol:

    R&R's Reuben Balls #499391
    Easy Pepper Steak #497758
    Camping Made Easy: Boil-In-Bag Omelet #501355
    Ranch-Style Elote / Esquites (Mexican Corn) 3 Ways #RSC #495237

    Open these up & for the 1st recipe, go to the box 'SAVE THIS RECIPE TO' click on 'cookbook'. At the bottom of the drop down list is a box 'add a new cookbook'. type in a name & click 'create' which is to the right. then click on VIEW COOKBOOK. when you get to the cookbook, click on EDIT COOKBOOK. set it to PUBLIC & save. then you can continue on to the other recipes as you started....in the box save this recipe to click on cookbook & your new cookbook will be there in the dropdown box. just & we'll get it on pg 1 then you can start tagging!!

    Beth
    Elmotoo
    Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:30 pm
    Forum Host
    Annacia wrote:
    Annacia is it
    Ramadan Recipes

    Tagging Annacia's Easy and Basic Boneless Chicken Breasts #503154. I'll be back after I make it, lol.

    elmotoo is IT Ramadan Ready Recipes #550029

    xoBethie
    Elmotoo
    Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:18 pm
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Annacia is it
    Ramadan Recipes

    Tagging Annacia's Easy and Basic Boneless Chicken Breasts #503154. I'll be back after I make it, lol.

    elmotoo is IT Ramadan Ready Recipes #550029

    xoBethie
    YUM! Made & reviewed. I just realized I didn't take a picture. icon_rolleyes.gif
    pammyowl
    Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:22 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    Last edited by pammyowl on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total
    Elmotoo
    Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:27 pm
    Forum Host
    pammyowl wrote:
    pammyowl tagging Egg & Scallion Fried Rice by Elmotoo


    Thank you, pammyowl! That's one of my favorites. icon_smile.gif Could you please assemble a Ramadan cookbook to share so you can be tagged? Thank you so much in advance!
    Beth
    pammyowl
    Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:55 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Well, I made a cookbook for this Ramadan only, it is public, but I don't know how to post the name only, just a link to it, any help would be appreciated. icon_smile.gif
    Elmotoo
    Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:07 pm
    Forum Host
    pammyowl wrote:
    Well, I made a cookbook for this Ramadan only, it is public, but I don't know how to post the name only, just a link to it, any help would be appreciated. icon_smile.gif

    Great! type book# and the number of your cookbook without any spaces. it will create a link. I'm right here if that didn't make sense. you'll see the number when you hover over the tab.
    Beth
    Annacia
    Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:09 pm
    Forum Host
    pammyowl wrote:
    Well, I made a cookbook for this Ramadan only, it is public, but I don't know how to post the name only, just a link to it, any help would be appreciated. icon_smile.gif


    pammy, your a sweetie.
    Annacia
    Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:13 pm
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Annacia is it
    Ramadan Recipes

    Tagging Annacia's Easy and Basic Boneless Chicken Breasts #503154. I'll be back after I make it, lol.

    elmotoo is IT Ramadan Ready Recipes #550029

    xoBethie
    YUM! Made & reviewed. I just realized I didn't take a picture. icon_rolleyes.gif


    Good Golly Miss Molly

    Everyone is is eating their Cheerios around here. Talk about quick! Bethie, you have the blue ribbon.

    Thanks so much icon_biggrin.gif
    Elmotoo
    Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:20 pm
    Forum Host
    Annacia wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Annacia is it
    Ramadan Recipes

    Tagging Annacia's Easy and Basic Boneless Chicken Breasts #503154. I'll be back after I make it, lol.

    elmotoo is IT Ramadan Ready Recipes #550029

    xoBethie
    YUM! Made & reviewed. I just realized I didn't take a picture. icon_rolleyes.gif


    Good Golly Miss Molly

    Everyone is is eating their Cheerios around here. Talk about quick! Bethie, you have the blue ribbon.

    Thanks so much icon_biggrin.gif
    My secret...be hungry. Seriously, I needed a quick, easy boneless breast recipe tonight & there! it! was!! icon_smile.gif
    pammyowl
    Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:24 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Practising!

    ramadan
    Elmotoo
    Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:38 pm
    Forum Host
    pammyowl wrote:
    Practising!

    ramadan

    Perfect!!

    Pammyowl is IT ramadan by pammy #702244
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites