Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Breads & Baking / ZWT9 - Bread N'awlins Style Challenge
    Lost? Site Map

    ZWT9 - Bread N'awlins Style Challenge

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
    lazyme
    Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:44 am
    Forum Host


    I've made and totally enjoyed Creole Bread Pudding #475812 by Nancy's Pantry.

    Cookgirl
    Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:13 pm
    Forum Host
    Cinnamon and Sugar Beignets #280230 by diner524 has been reviewed.

    lazyme
    Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:27 pm
    Forum Host
    Cookgirl wrote:
    Cinnamon and Sugar Beignets #280230 by diner524 has been reviewed.



    mmmm....those look wonderful. icon_biggrin.gif
    Dienia B.
    Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:47 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Dienia B. wrote:
    for the tasty testers
    ive made and reviewed New Orleans Style Beignet Recipe 501590 by lazyme ,yes im sucking up people lol,seriously i will be back with banner and picture,just as soon as i can icon_evil.gif icon_rolleyes.gif


    [URL=http://s121.photobucket.com/user/drussell41/media/ZWT9/ZWT9banner.jpg.html[/URL]

    This one probably works better: (remove the X before posting)

    lazyme
    Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:46 pm
    Forum Host
    Dienia B. wrote:
    Dienia B. wrote:
    for the tasty testers
    ive made and reviewed New Orleans Style Beignet Recipe 501590 by lazyme ,yes im sucking up people lol,seriously i will be back with banner and picture,just as soon as i can icon_evil.gif icon_rolleyes.gif


    [URL=http://s121.photobucket.com/user/drussell41/media/ZWT9/ZWT9banner.jpg.html[/URL]

    This one probably works better: (remove the X before posting)



    Thanks, Dee.
    Bayhill
    Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:31 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    For The Apron String Travelers, I have made and reviewed the following for the "Bread N'awlins Style" challenge:

    Creole Bread Pudding With Bourbon Sauce #500575 by NorthwestGal
    lazyme
    Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:10 pm
    Forum Host
    Bayhill wrote:


    For The Apron String Travelers, I have made and reviewed the following for the "Bread N'awlins Style" challenge:

    Creole Bread Pudding With Bourbon Sauce #500575 by NorthwestGal


    Looks so yummy! icon_biggrin.gif
    sofie-a-toast
    Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:47 am
    Food.com Groupie
    HEllo! I'm here with the Pink Panthers (unfortunately I'm having issues with the banner!) reporting completion of a very yummy:

    Over-The-Top Blueberry Bread Pudding #421162
    lazyme
    Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:14 am
    Forum Host
    sofie-a-toast wrote:
    HEllo! I'm here with the Pink Panthers (unfortunately I'm having issues with the banner!) reporting completion of a very yummy:

    Over-The-Top Blueberry Bread Pudding #421162


    Loved your review. icon_biggrin.gif
    Just_Ducky!!
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:05 am
    Food.com Groupie



    MERP'd this absolutely delicious recipe for the Tasty Testers icon_cool.gif

    Bread Pudding and Sauce #501853 by **Jubes**
    Mikekey
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:22 am
    Food.com Groupie


    Mikekey has made and reviewed Boomette’s Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce -#245795



    lazyme
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:15 pm
    Forum Host
    Just_Ducky!! wrote:



    MERP'd this absolutely delicious recipe for the Tasty Testers icon_cool.gif

    Bread Pudding and Sauce #501853 by **Jubes**


    Beautiful. icon_biggrin.gif
    lazyme
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:15 pm
    Forum Host
    Mikekey wrote:


    Mikekey has made and reviewed Boomette’s Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce -#245795





    Looks wonderful, Mike. icon_biggrin.gif
    Charlotte J
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:57 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    Bread Pudding With Chantilly Cream #501464

    Has been made.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks for taking time to come up with this challenge for the rest of us to enjoy.
    lazyme
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:23 pm
    Forum Host
    Charlotte J wrote:


    Bread Pudding With Chantilly Cream #501464

    Has been made.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks for taking time to come up with this challenge for the rest of us to enjoy.


    Thanks Charlotte. I'm so happy that you enjoyed the challenge. Thanks so much for the very nice review too. icon_biggrin.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites