Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Breads & Baking / ZWT9 - Bread N'awlins Style Challenge
    Lost? Site Map

    ZWT9 - Bread N'awlins Style Challenge

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next Page >>
    lazyme
    Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:10 pm
    Forum Host
    diner524 wrote:




    I have made and so enjoyed Creole Bread Pudding, #475812




    Wow. That looks so good. Thanks, Lynn.
    twissis
    Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:48 am
    Food.com Groupie


    For the Goddesses, I have completed this challenge with:

    Creole Bread Pudding With Bourbon Sauce, #500575 by NorthwestGal ... So yummy.gif




    lazyme
    Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:03 am
    Forum Host
    twissis wrote:


    For the Goddesses, I have completed this challenge with:

    Creole Bread Pudding With Bourbon Sauce, #500575 by NorthwestGal ... So yummy.gif






    Another wow. How fun that you tried this 3 ways. Thanks twissis.
    Studentchef
    Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:56 pm
    Food.com Groupie



    I have made and reviewed Bread Pudding by Michelle Berteig
    lazyme
    Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:47 pm
    Forum Host
    Studentchef wrote:



    I have made and reviewed Bread Pudding by Michelle Berteig


    Sounds good. Thanks Studentchef.
    threeovens
    Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:33 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    threeovens #865936 will be making Creole Bread Pudding With Bourbon Sauce #500575 for this challenge.
    lazyme
    Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:28 pm
    Forum Host
    threeovens wrote:


    threeovens #865936 will be making Creole Bread Pudding With Bourbon Sauce #500575 for this challenge.


    Thanks threeovens. I'll get that noted.
    threeovens
    Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:45 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    threeovens wrote:


    threeovens #865936 will be making Creole Bread Pudding With Bourbon Sauce #500575 for this challenge.


    Okay it is made and reviewed and to-die-for!

    Lavender Lynn
    Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:06 am
    Food.com Groupie


    Going right into my favorites for 2013. We made and devoured New Orleans Style Beignet Recipe #501590 by lazyme

    lazyme
    Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:24 am
    Forum Host
    threeovens wrote:
    threeovens wrote:


    threeovens #865936 will be making Creole Bread Pudding With Bourbon Sauce #500575 for this challenge.


    Okay it is made and reviewed and to-die-for!



    That was fast! It sounds and looks yummy. Thanks.
    lazyme
    Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:25 am
    Forum Host
    Lavender Lynn wrote:


    Going right into my favorites for 2013. We made and devoured New Orleans Style Beignet Recipe #501590 by lazyme



    Thanks so much for the nice review and the gorgeous photo. Thanks Lynn.
    AZPARZYCH
    Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:10 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    For


    Made and reviewed Scripps College Double Chocolate Self Saucing Bread Pudding 495553 by sofie-a-toast
    lazyme
    Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:39 pm
    Forum Host
    AZPARZYCH wrote:
    For


    Made and reviewed Scripps College Double Chocolate Self Saucing Bread Pudding 495553 by sofie-a-toast


    Looks yummy. Thanks AZ.
    Karen Elizabeth
    Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:38 am
    Food.com Groupie


    wave.gif

    my submission for this challenge :

    Jubes Bread Pudding and Sauce #501853


    lazyme
    Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:01 pm
    Forum Host
    Karen Elizabeth wrote:


    wave.gif

    my submission for this challenge :

    Jubes Bread Pudding and Sauce #501853




    Looks really good. icon_biggrin.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites