Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Caribbean Islands / ZWT9 - Welcome to the Caribbean Islands
    Lost? Site Map

    ZWT9 - Welcome to the Caribbean Islands

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next Page >>
    sheepdoc
    Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:34 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    threeovens
    Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:18 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    for the Caribbean:

    Jerked Shrimp With Melon Salsa #232587 by evelyn/athens

    lazyme
    Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:39 pm
    Forum Host


    Caribbean Kiss #372963 by alligirl


    Barbados Sunrise #503054 by Dienia B.
    NorthwestGal
    Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:42 pm
    Forum Host


    That looks delicious, sheepdoc. Yum.

    NorthwestGal
    NorthwestGal
    Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:44 pm
    Forum Host
    threeovens wrote:


    for the Caribbean:

    Jerked Shrimp With Melon Salsa #232587 by evelyn/athens



    That looks delicious, threeovens.

    NorthwestGal
    NorthwestGal
    Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:45 pm
    Forum Host
    lazyme wrote:


    Caribbean Kiss #372963 by alligirl


    Barbados Sunrise #503054 by Dienia B.


    Salud, lazyme! Those look refreshing.

    NorthwestGal
    Lavender Lynn
    Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:21 pm
    Food.com Groupie



    We had a wonderful dinner tonight!

    Healthy Crispy Fish Sandwich With Pineapple Slaw #504292

    momaphet
    Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:25 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    made and reviewed
    Culto a La Vida (Cult of Life), a Rum Cocktail #503431by Dreamer in Ontario

    and just to make sure nothing else got missed I have also made and reviewed
    Caribbean Shrimp Curry With Coco Lopez #477017 by Nancy's Pantry
    Smoky Citrus Pork Tenderloin #312481 By PaulaG
    Markee's Mojito #504710 by Jostlori
    Smokin' Hot Caribbean Spiced Corn on the Cob #502737 Sharon123
    Caribbean Yellow Rice #503019 by California Jan
    Cuban Steak (Bistec Encebollado) #373123 by diner 524
    Pineapple-Glazed Shrimp Skewers #373159 by Alligirl
    NorthwestGal
    Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:39 pm
    Forum Host
    Lavender Lynn wrote:



    We had a wonderful dinner tonight!

    Healthy Crispy Fish Sandwich With Pineapple Slaw #504292



    That looks so delicious, Lavender Lynn. I could be at your place in time for leftovers, I think icon_wink.gif

    NorthwestGal
    NorthwestGal
    Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:42 pm
    Forum Host
    momaphet wrote:


    made and reviewed
    Culto a La Vida (Cult of Life), a Rum Cocktail #503431by Dreamer in Ontario

    and just to make sure nothing else got missed I have also made and reviewed
    Caribbean Shrimp Curry With Coco Lopez #477017 by Nancy's Pantry
    Smoky Citrus Pork Tenderloin #312481 By PaulaG
    Markee's Mojito #504710 by Jostlori
    Smokin' Hot Caribbean Spiced Corn on the Cob #502737 Sharon123
    Caribbean Yellow Rice #503019 by California Jan
    Cuban Steak (Bistec Encebollado) #373123 by diner 524
    Pineapple-Glazed Shrimp Skewers #373159 by Alligirl


    That cocktail looks yummy, momaphet. And just so you know, you did report the other completions. But there is no harm in double checking.

    NorthwestGal
    loof
    Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:30 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    NorthwestGal
    Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:35 pm
    Forum Host


    Oh yum, loof. Those all look so delicious.

    NorthwestGal
    Starrynews
    Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:42 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    Dropping off my last few for the Caribbean --
    Cuban Sandwich #497656 by sheepdoc
    Caribbean Kiwi Salsa #374010 by threeovens



    NorthwestGal
    Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:49 pm
    Forum Host
    Starrynews wrote:


    Dropping off my last few for the Caribbean --
    Cuban Sandwich #497656 by sheepdoc
    Caribbean Kiwi Salsa #374010 by threeovens





    I'll be happy to take any leftovers off your hands, Starrynews icon_wink.gif

    NorthwestGal
    Just_Ducky!!
    Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:14 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    For the Tasty Testers, I have made and reviewed the following Caribbean recipes. I'll have to post pics after, slow internet out in the country. One pic took long enough to upload for the art challenge *sigh* icon_cry.gif

    Quick Jamaican Rice and Peas #373135 by Debbie R.
    Jerk Chicken Wings #356900 by JackieOhNo!
    Jamaican Grits Rice Cooker Optional #503093 by Dienia B.
    Rundown (Jamaican Codfish Curry) #369067 by Debbie R.
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites