Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Caribbean Islands / ZWT9 - Express Weekend #2
    Lost? Site Map

    ZWT9 - Express Weekend #2

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next Page >>
    NorthwestGal
    Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:05 am
    Forum Host
    Annacia wrote:


    Since I'm not sleeping tonight I baked. icon_wink.gif

    Killer Mocha Muffins #505595 by momaphet

    are scrumptious!


    Those muffins sound heavenly, Annacia. Thanks for reporting your completion.

    NorthwestGal
    NorthwestGal
    Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:07 am
    Forum Host
    Karen Elizabeth wrote:
     photo SparklePPPotPnewest_zps5281326f.jpg

    For Pink Panther's I have made and enjoyed Apple and Pecan Muffins (Gluten-Free or Not ) #505210 by Jubes, what a very versatile and quick recipe for guests, lunchboxes, a sweet craving ... icon_biggrin.gif



    What a great photo, Karen Elizabeth. Those muffins look so delicious.

    NorthwestGal
    NorthwestGal
    Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:08 am
    Forum Host
    sheepdoc wrote:


    sheepdoc MERP'd Jamocha Bread by loof. Very yummy. Excellent blend of flavors. I thought it would be perfect with butter and strawberry jam, but I didn't have any jam. It was great with just butter. I'm making a sandwich with this bread and Havarti left over from the Scandinavian challenge for lunch!



    That looks like a delicious loaf of bread, sheepdoc. Yum.

    NorthwestGal
    Karen Elizabeth
    Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:10 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Thank you NG! icon_biggrin.gif I'd been doing some final pruning at the weekend, we've had such a mild winter that the roses just refused to stop blooming and I couldn't bring myself to prune these Icebergs, but alas, the time had to come ... still enjoying their beauty though! icon_biggrin.gif
    **Jubes**
    Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:01 am
    Forum Host
    NorthwestGal wrote:
    Karen Elizabeth wrote:
     photo SparklePPPotPnewest_zps5281326f.jpg

    For Pink Panther's I have made and enjoyed Apple and Pecan Muffins (Gluten-Free or Not ) #505210 by Jubes, what a very versatile and quick recipe for guests, lunchboxes, a sweet craving ... icon_biggrin.gif



    What a great photo, Karen Elizabeth. Those muffins look so delicious.

    NorthwestGal


    wave.gif Hi Karen Elizabeth

    Thankyou for trying my muffins - really glad you enjoyed them.
    Your photo is awesome icon_biggrin.gif

    -Julie
    Charlotte J
    Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:29 am
    Food.com Groupie


    MADE
    Caribbean Thunder #505119 by Annacia
    Studentchef
    Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:30 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    I have made and reviewed Jamocha Me Crazy Milkshake by Paula G
    diner524
    Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:14 pm
    Forum Host


    I made and enjoyed Caribbean Thunder, #505119 for this fun challenge!!
    NorthwestGal
    Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:18 pm
    Forum Host
    Charlotte J wrote:


    MADE
    Caribbean Thunder #505119 by Annacia


    That sounds so delicious. Thank you for posting your completion, Charlotte J.

    NorthwestGal
    NorthwestGal
    Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:19 pm
    Forum Host
    Studentchef wrote:


    I have made and reviewed Jamocha Me Crazy Milkshake by Paula G


    That looks so refreshing, Studentchef. Yum.

    NorthwestGal
    NorthwestGal
    Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:21 pm
    Forum Host
    diner524 wrote:


    I made and enjoyed Caribbean Thunder, #505119 for this fun challenge!!


    Thank you for reporting your completion, diner524. I hope you enjoyed the challenge and the Thunder.

    NorthwestGal
    Bayhill
    Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:59 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    For The Apron String Travelers, I have completed the Express Challenge.

    Tasty Testers Spicy Frozen Coffee #505693 by Dienia B.
    Debbie R.
    Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:03 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    We accidentally had four people sign up for the second Express Round. Since I'd already bought the ingredients, I went ahead and made this. However, please use the other team members' completions once they post. I'm just putting this here as a contingency for our team.

    But anyway, everybody say YUM:



    For Haitian Griots #505317 by Celticevergreen.

    This should help balance out all the carbs and simple sugars the rest of you are eating. icon_wink.gif icon_lol.gif
    NorthwestGal
    Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:09 pm
    Forum Host
    Bayhill wrote:


    For The Apron String Travelers, I have completed the Express Challenge.

    Tasty Testers Spicy Frozen Coffee #505693 by Dienia B.


    Oh my, Bayhill. That looks like a "Must Make" recipe. Yum.

    NorthwestGal
    NorthwestGal
    Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:13 pm
    Forum Host
    Debbie R. wrote:


    We accidentally had four people sign up for the second Express Round. Since I'd already bought the ingredients, I went ahead and made this. However, please use the other team members' completions once they post. I'm just putting this here as a contingency for our team.

    But anyway, everybody say YUM:



    For Haitian Griots #505317 by Celticevergreen.

    This should help balance out all the carbs and simple sugars the rest of you are eating. icon_wink.gif icon_lol.gif


    That looks amazing, Debbie R.

    NorthwestGal
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites