Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Greek Cooking / Welcome to Greece
    Lost? Site Map

    Welcome to Greece

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next Page >>
    PaulaG
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:01 pm
    Forum Host
    ElizabethKnicely wrote:


    I, ElizabethKnicely #2549237, have MER'd Chicken and Grapes #503614 by morgainegeiser #780172 and Greek Rice Salad #464110 by Nancy's Pantry #266635 for the Greek round for team Tasty Testers.


    Sounds like a couple of very gooooood recipes. icon_smile.gif
    PaulaG
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:04 pm
    Forum Host
    Chef Jean wrote:


    I have completed the following Greek recipes:

    Greek Iced Coffee 503642
    Avocado Tzatziki 472507
    Grilled Pork Souvlaki 503600
    Roasted Veggie Orzo 503972
    Greek Style Brunch Bread 366180
    Lightened up Greek Nachos 502949


    Looks like you have been cooking up a storm.
    PaulaG
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:05 pm
    Forum Host
    Random Rachel wrote:




    One last recipe for Greece - PaulaG's Easy Eggplant Moussaka #450081


    Thank you so much for making my recipe and for the wonderful photo. icon_smile.gif
    PaulaG
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:07 pm
    Forum Host
    Bayhill wrote:


    For The Apron String Travelers I have made and reviewed the following:

    Grecian Skillet Rib Eyes #427985 by diner524


    Greek Tomato Salad #423936 by Dreamer in Ontario


    Any leftovers?
    Dreamer in Ontario
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:15 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    Two more recipes made for the Soup-A-Stars. Sorry but my camera battery needed charging so no photos.

    Shortcut Spanakopita 503792 by LifeIsGood
    Easy Greek Potatoes 424008 by Nif
    PaulaG
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:20 pm
    Forum Host
    Dreamer in Ontario wrote:


    Two more recipes made for the Soup-A-Stars. Sorry but my camera battery needed charging so no photos.

    Shortcut Spanakopita 503792 by LifeIsGood
    Easy Greek Potatoes 424008 by Nif


    Noted. Those potatoes were so goood.
    NorthwestGal
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:56 pm
    Forum Host


    NorthwestGal has made and reviewed Tiger Tiger Cocktail by Cadillacgirl
    PaulaG
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:14 pm
    Forum Host
    NorthwestGal wrote:


    NorthwestGal has made and reviewed Tiger Tiger Cocktail by Cadillacgirl


    Having a relaxing evening?
    momaphet
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:15 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    MERP'd
    Greek Lemon Ice Cream #427686 by PanNan


    And to cover my backside these are everything else I made and reviewed for Greece

    - Garlic, Herb, Orzo and Rice Pliaf by Mikekey
    - Greek Style Potatoes by ElizabethKnicely
    - Greek Salmon With Tzatziki SauceBy Boomette
    - Greek Green BeansJackieOhNo!
    - Greek Style Baked Zucchini Chips by Lavender Lynn
    - Chicken Souvlaki by diner524
    PaulaG
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:21 pm
    Forum Host
    momaphet wrote:


    MERP'd
    Greek Lemon Ice Cream #427686 by PanNan


    And to cover my backside these are everything else I made and reviewed for Greece

    - Garlic, Herb, Orzo and Rice Pliaf by Mikekey
    - Greek Style Potatoes by ElizabethKnicely
    - Greek Salmon With Tzatziki SauceBy Boomette
    - Greek Green BeansJackieOhNo!
    - Greek Style Baked Zucchini Chips by Lavender Lynn
    - Chicken Souvlaki by diner524


    Looks like your backside is very well covered to include the ice cream. Thank you. icon_smile.gif
    Elmotoo
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:23 pm
    Forum Host


    I have MERPed

    Greece:

    Agourontomatosalata #308203 by momaphet
    Greek Beet Salad #425864 by Dienia B.

    xo Bethie
    mersaydees
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:29 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    Late dinner!!! icon_biggrin.gif icon_lol.gif

    Review is in for Ck2plz' Greek Salad With Feta Mousse #503830
    PaulaG
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:33 pm
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:


    I have MERPed

    Greece:

    Agourontomatosalata #308203 by momaphet
    Greek Beet Salad #425864 by Dienia B.

    xo Bethie


    Somebody is working late. icon_smile.gif
    PaulaG
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:33 pm
    Forum Host
    mersaydees wrote:


    Late dinner!!! icon_biggrin.gif icon_lol.gif

    Review is in for Ck2plz' Greek Salad With Feta Mousse #503830


    That sounds wonderful.
    mersaydees
    Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:39 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    PaulaG wrote:
    mersaydees wrote:


    Late dinner!!! icon_biggrin.gif icon_lol.gif

    Review is in for Ck2plz' Greek Salad With Feta Mousse #503830


    That sounds wonderful.


    Delicious! icon_biggrin.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites