Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Middle East & North Africa / Summer NA/ME Tag June, July, August 2013
    Lost? Site Map

    Summer NA/ME Tag June, July, August 2013

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next Page >>
    Cookgirl
    Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:21 pm
    Forum Host
    Thank you. I was leery about adding 2 tablespoons of sugar. I had to guess. Do you think I should reduce the amount of sugar? 1 T?
    Cookgirl
    Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:27 pm
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    OH! elmotoo is IT ~ ZWT NA*ME Cookbook #55118 icon_wink.gif


    Bringing this forward!


    Elmo', you know I love you, baby but yer gonna have to
    post some more NA*ME recipes soon (for my benefit)...

    icon_wink.gif
    Elmotoo
    Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:42 pm
    Forum Host
    Cookgirl wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    OH! elmotoo is IT ~ ZWT NA*ME Cookbook #55118 icon_wink.gif


    Bringing this forward!


    Elmo', you know I love you, baby but yer gonna have to
    post some more NA*ME recipes soon (for my benefit)...

    icon_wink.gif


    on it.
    Annacia
    Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:02 pm
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Cookgirl wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    OH! elmotoo is IT ~ ZWT NA*ME Cookbook #55118 icon_wink.gif


    Bringing this forward!


    Elmo', you know I love you, baby but yer gonna have to
    post some more NA*ME recipes soon (for my benefit)...

    icon_wink.gif


    on it.


    Sweet icon_biggrin.gif
    Elmotoo
    Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:04 pm
    Forum Host
    I just added Syrian Meatballs (Dawood Basha) #501957 & recipe#______ waiting on approval. Must cook dinner; will resume activity later. icon_wink.gif
    Annacia
    Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 pm
    Forum Host
    Hey Bethie, hows Main this year?
    Elmotoo
    Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:55 pm
    Forum Host
    eh. july 1-4 & august 19 - sept 3.
    Elmotoo
    Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:41 pm
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    I just added Syrian Meatballs (Dawood Basha) #501957 & recipe#______ waiting on approval. Must cook dinner; will resume activity later. icon_wink.gif


    FINALLY approved: Macarona Bi Laban (Yogurt Macaroni) #501993. icon_biggrin.gif Please note that we are venturing to Syria in about 10 days....
    Annacia
    Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:26 pm
    Forum Host
    What a simple pasta sauce, gotta love that. Sure sounds like a lot of yogurt though.
    Annacia
    Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:30 pm
    Forum Host
    Cookgirl wrote:
    Thank you. I was leery about adding 2 tablespoons of sugar. I had to guess. Do you think I should reduce the amount of sugar? 1 T?


    I missed seeing this before. Which recipe are you referring to hon.?
    Annacia
    Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:31 pm
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    I just added Syrian Meatballs (Dawood Basha) #501957 & recipe#______ waiting on approval. Must cook dinner; will resume activity later. icon_wink.gif


    FINALLY approved: Macarona Bi Laban (Yogurt Macaroni) #501993. icon_biggrin.gif Please note that we are venturing to Syria in about 10 days....


    Good heavens, the year is flying by!
    Elmotoo
    Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:45 pm
    Forum Host
    Yes, indeedy, time flies!! CG, I used 1TB sugar in the Afghani rice...delicious stuff! I was surprised it didn't caramelize as much as fast as I thought it would.

    Syria....Syria...

    oh, this is NA/ME Tag, lol.

    Yes, that looks like a LOT of yogurt. I will be testing that soon & will report back & edit if necessary. icon_smile.gif
    Annacia
    Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:56 pm
    Forum Host
    I didn't use any sugar (or Splenda) when I made the rice. I might have should mentioned that. icon_redface.gif
    Elmotoo
    Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:07 pm
    Forum Host
    just added Freekeh Salad #502123 icon_wink.gif

    planning on a MENU for Saudi tonight. Reviews will be posted for tags here in a few, too!

    xo Bethie
    Elmotoo
    Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:10 pm
    Forum Host
    Cookgirl wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    OH! elmotoo is IT ~ ZWT NA*ME Cookbook #55118 icon_wink.gif


    Bringing this forward!


    Elmo', you know I love you, baby but yer gonna have to
    post some more NA*ME recipes soon (for my benefit)...

    icon_wink.gif


    seems like i'm still IT. CG, could you please tag something so I can backtag? icon_wink.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites