Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Community Cafe / What's for dinner April 20th?
    Lost? Site Map

    What's for dinner April 20th?

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2
    Chicagoland Chef du Jour
    Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:04 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    We're headed to a wedding reception in about 1/2 an hour. Probably rubber chicken, rotfl.gif but I hope not.
    K9 Owned
    Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:25 pm
    Forum Host
    Chicagoland Chef du Jour wrote:
    We're headed to a wedding reception in about 1/2 an hour. Probably rubber chicken, rotfl.gif but I hope not.

    So... whatcha wearing?
    Iron Bloomers
    Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:39 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    K9 Owned wrote:
    Chicagoland Chef du Jour wrote:
    We're headed to a wedding reception in about 1/2 an hour. Probably rubber chicken, rotfl.gif but I hope not.

    So... whatcha wearing?


    feathers & she's borrowing Zel's Fruit hat! rotfl.gif stunning!
    K9 Owned
    Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:52 pm
    Forum Host
    Iron Bloomers wrote:
    K9 Owned wrote:
    Chicagoland Chef du Jour wrote:
    We're headed to a wedding reception in about 1/2 an hour. Probably rubber chicken, rotfl.gif but I hope not.

    So... whatcha wearing?


    feathers & she's borrowing Zel's Fruit hat! rotfl.gif stunning!

    OH NO!
    You aren't supposed to outshine the Bride. icon_eek.gif
    Pot Scrubber
    Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:09 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    K9 Owned wrote:
    Iron Bloomers wrote:
    K9 Owned wrote:
    Chicagoland Chef du Jour wrote:
    We're headed to a wedding reception in about 1/2 an hour. Probably rubber chicken, rotfl.gif but I hope not.

    So... whatcha wearing?


    feathers & she's borrowing Zel's Fruit hat! rotfl.gif stunning!

    OH NO!
    You aren't supposed to outshine the Bride. icon_eek.gif

    You girls are nuts.
    Pot Scrubber
    Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:18 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    My ex broke his little finger and has a splint on it. So I'm gonna cook him a couple of my White Trash specialties that he loves but hasn't had in a few years to make him feel better.

    Sour Cream Gravy Bake for Chops or Chicken using the pork chop option.
    Potsie's White Trash Trinity

    I asked him what he wanted me to cook for him and these were his choices. icon_biggrin.gif
    K9 Owned
    Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:58 pm
    Forum Host
    Pot Scrubber wrote:
    My ex broke his little finger and has a splint on it. So I'm gonna cook him a couple of my White Trash specialties that he loves but hasn't had in a few years to make him feel better.

    Sour Cream Gravy Bake for Chops or Chicken using the pork chop option.
    Potsie's White Trash Trinity

    I asked him what he wanted me to cook for him and these were his choices. icon_biggrin.gif

    You are an excellent 'ex' icon_cool.gif
    Pot Scrubber
    Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:11 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    K9 Owned wrote:
    Pot Scrubber wrote:
    My ex broke his little finger and has a splint on it. So I'm gonna cook him a couple of my White Trash specialties that he loves but hasn't had in a few years to make him feel better.

    Sour Cream Gravy Bake for Chops or Chicken using the pork chop option.
    Potsie's White Trash Trinity

    I asked him what he wanted me to cook for him and these were his choices. icon_biggrin.gif

    You are an excellent 'ex' icon_cool.gif


    We are great best friends but horrible boyfriends. It only took us 8 years to realize it. icon_lol.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2 E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites