Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Contests & Events / 2013 Variety Is The Spice Of Life - Main Event
    Lost? Site Map

    2013 Variety Is The Spice Of Life - Main Event

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... , 44, 45, 46  Next Page >>
    Susie D
    Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:34 pm
    Forum Host


    Thank you to the hostesses of the Variety Event for another job well done! I appreciate your time, talents, and dedication in hosting something for all of us to enjoy! Thank YOU!

    See you next May! wave.gif
    Acadia*
    Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:52 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Susie D wrote:


    Thank you to the hostesses of the Variety Event for another job well done! I appreciate your time, talents, and dedication in hosting something for all of us to enjoy! Thank YOU!

    See you next May! wave.gif


    Thanks Susie! Soon we will be sending out the participation banner icon_wink.gif
    Chef Dudo
    Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:24 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Thank you all for a great game and for all the work you have put in.
    I am looking forward to next time. icon_biggrin.gif
    Acadia*
    Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:39 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Chef Dudo wrote:
    Thank you all for a great game and for all the work you have put in.
    I am looking forward to next time. icon_biggrin.gif


    Great! icon_biggrin.gif Thanks for playing!
    Sharon123
    Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:30 am
    Forum Host
    This was fun and I did enjoy the varieties offered. Looking forward to next May. wave.gif
    Acadia*
    Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:10 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Sharon123 wrote:
    This was fun and I did enjoy the varieties offered. Looking forward to next May. wave.gif


    Thanks Sharon! Glad you came to play and we will see you next year!
    CHEF GRPA
    Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:28 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I hope to see this game again in the future! icon_razz.gif icon_razz.gif THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FUN I HAD icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif
    Acadia*
    Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:51 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    CHEF GRPA wrote:
    I hope to see this game again in the future! icon_razz.gif icon_razz.gif THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FUN I HAD icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif


    We will be sending you a zmail reminder next year! icon_biggrin.gif Thanks for playing!
    pammyowl
    Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:53 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Can't wait to see the banner! icon_biggrin.gif
    Acadia*
    Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:07 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    pammyowl wrote:
    Can't wait to see the banner! icon_biggrin.gif


    LOL! I am in the process of zmailing them out to everyone who completed their tags. SusieD created the banner! icon_wink.gif
    rosie316
    Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:00 am
    Forum Host
    Just wanted to show my appreciation to all of our fabulous hosties:
    "Acadia*", "Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle" & "threeovens", and thanks to everyone who played along for a great event. I enjoyed all. I can't wait to play again.

    "Happy spring/summer, everyone"
    Acadia*
    Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:42 am
    Food.com Groupie
    rosie316 wrote:
    Just wanted to show my appreciation to all of our fabulous hosties:
    "Acadia*", "Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle" & "threeovens", and thanks to everyone who played along for a great event. I enjoyed all. I can't wait to play again.

    "Happy spring/summer, everyone"


    Thank You Rosie! icon_biggrin.gif Thank you for playing!
    CarrolJ
    Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:04 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    OOPS! I just discovered that with planning our 2 month summer trip, I let this date get away from me. I'm so sorry that I did not complete this game. Please forgive me.
    Chef Dudo
    Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:38 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Thank you for the banner icon_biggrin.gif
    Acadia*
    Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:19 am
    Food.com Groupie
    CarrolJ wrote:
    OOPS! I just discovered that with planning our 2 month summer trip, I let this date get away from me. I'm so sorry that I did not complete this game. Please forgive me.


    You can still make and review the recipe at your convenience. When completed, zmail me for your participation banner. icon_biggrin.gif icon_wink.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... , 44, 45, 46  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites