Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Contests & Events / 2013 Variety Is The Spice Of Life - Main Event
    Lost? Site Map

    2013 Variety Is The Spice Of Life - Main Event

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44, 45, 46  Next Page >>
    Acadia*
    Tue May 07, 2013 1:11 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Event Host wrote:
    I forgot to take my hat off, but that sure looks good K-D.


    Thanks! It was very tasty! icon_biggrin.gif
    rosie316
    Tue May 07, 2013 3:18 am
    Forum Host
    pammyowl wrote:
    Here you go, one of my all time favorite videos to amuse you, threeovens, on your lonely watch tonight.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2RJN9a_jdM


    OMG pammyowl!... I can't believe that you haven't already posted this video. I'm saving it to put on a looping DVD (video) recording that I've made to play on the crappy little t.v. that I have at my shop. (I just hope no kids are with mommy or daddy when this video airs)!
    rotfl.gif
    Bonnie G #2
    Tue May 07, 2013 8:42 am
    Food.com Groupie
    OMG Pammy, this is the cutiest thing I've seen in awhile. So sweet
    Event Host
    Tue May 07, 2013 8:56 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Good Morning / Afternoon Peeps!

    I'll be here with you for a few hours!

    K-U-W]
    Event Host
    Tue May 07, 2013 9:04 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Acadia* wrote:
    I made and reviewed Mark Bittman's Basic Roast Chicken Parts With Variations, #439793 SUPER yummy.gif



    I've marked this recipe as complete!

    K-U-W
    Bonnie G #2
    Tue May 07, 2013 10:16 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Event Host wrote:
    Acadia* wrote:
    I made and reviewed Mark Bittman's Basic Roast Chicken Parts With Variations, #439793 SUPER yummy.gif



    I've marked this recipe as complete!

    K-U-W


    Oh yummy; I'm thinking on this one, my DGSs who are visiting this weekend might like this one
    pammyowl
    Tue May 07, 2013 12:43 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Bonnie G #2 wrote:
    OMG Pammy, this is the cutiest thing I've seen in awhile. So sweet


    Oopsie, I completely forgot " THAT WORD" was in it! Sorry if Loca offended anyone icon_redface.gif
    FLKeysJen
    Tue May 07, 2013 1:37 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    threeovens wrote:
    FLKeysJen wrote:
    Hi everyone!

    I didn't sign up but went ahead and made Mark Bittman's Basic Roast Chicken Parts With Variations #439793 tonight.

    yummy.gif choice (whoever selected this)
    ♥ Mark Bittman's recipes!


    I'll sign you up, get this completion noted, and hopefully you'll see something else you'd like to try icon_cool.gif

    Thank you!
    And thanks to Acadia* for sending me the invite.
    Acadia*
    Tue May 07, 2013 2:57 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    pammyowl wrote:
    Bonnie G #2 wrote:
    OMG Pammy, this is the cutiest thing I've seen in awhile. So sweet


    Oopsie, I completely forgot " THAT WORD" was in it! Sorry if Loca offended anyone icon_redface.gif


    Its not exactly that word but something similar lol Love the u-tube rotfl.gif
    rosie316
    Tue May 07, 2013 3:18 pm
    Forum Host
    Acadia* wrote:
    pammyowl wrote:
    Bonnie G #2 wrote:
    OMG Pammy, this is the cutiest thing I've seen in awhile. So sweet


    Oopsie, I completely forgot " THAT WORD" was in it! Sorry if Loca offended anyone icon_redface.gif


    Its not exactly that word but something similar lol Love the u-tube rotfl.gif


    The first 6 times I watched it last night I was using my cell phone, so i couldn't read the print. I just now got to see it on the computer screen... and yes... "that word" is appropriate!
    rotfl.gif
    Happy day everyone!
    Event Host
    Tue May 07, 2013 5:14 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Another host will be along at 6PM.

    K-U-W
    Studentchef
    Tue May 07, 2013 6:10 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I went away during the weekend, but now that I am back I am trying the recipes I have chosen. I have already made one variation of each recipe. I plan to make another variation next week, and make my reviews then.
    pammyowl
    Tue May 07, 2013 6:27 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    A completion to report, I used a whole chicken instead of parts, but I did say that in the review, so I hope it is okay! icon_smile.gif

    pammyowl #1760426 has made Mark Bittman's Basic Roast Chicken Parts With Variations

     photo DSCN0313_zps3c64ae16.jpg
    threeovens
    Tue May 07, 2013 7:23 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    pammyowl wrote:
    A completion to report, I used a whole chicken instead of parts, but I did say that in the review, so I hope it is okay! icon_smile.gif

    pammyowl #1760426 has made Mark Bittman's Basic Roast Chicken Parts With Variations

     photo DSCN0313_zps3c64ae16.jpg


    It's okay by me. Do you want me to contact Mark Bittman, via Twitter, to see what he thinks?
    Susie D
    Tue May 07, 2013 7:24 pm
    Forum Host
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44, 45, 46  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites