Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Australian/New Zealand Cooking / Make My Recipe Downunder ~ Come join the Downunder Gang!
    Lost? Site Map

    Make My Recipe Downunder ~ Come join the Downunder Gang!

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23, 24, 25  Next Page >>
    **Jubes**
    Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:32 pm
    Forum Host
    We will remember them -Lest we Forget.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG48Ftsr3OI
    **Jubes**
    Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:10 am
    Forum Host
    I've made some Anzac biscuits this week- 2 enormous batches. Shared some with my work mates, my parents and sister. Always popular in my home....an not just for Anzac day either!
    Tisme
    Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:17 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I was thinking about it.... but just thinking.....
    o.k... gotta go do some now Jules! icon_wink.gif icon_biggrin.gif


    For information on the anzac biscuit... http://www.anzacday.org.au/history/ww1/anecdotes/bikkies.html

    Find Sharon's recipes here
    Leggy Peggy
    Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:55 am
    Food.com Groupie
    **Jubes** wrote:
    I've made some Anzac biscuits this week- 2 enormous batches. Shared some with my work mates, my parents and sister. Always popular in my home....an not just for Anzac day either!


    I've made your Anzac Biscuits (Cookies) before! They're fantastic.
    **Jubes**
    Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:41 am
    Forum Host
    icon_biggrin.gif Thanks Peggy.....that's the same recipe that I used this year too.


    Just came home - still tons playing two-up in the outside garden at our local............even now that it is starting to get dark.
    **Jubes**
    Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:08 am
    Forum Host
    I'm tagging Sharon's Spinach Salad With Cheese, Raisins and Walnuts(Azerbaijan) #499410 - sounds like a great lunch salad :Yummy:


    Jubes is IT again!!!

    All my recipes are here
    Tisme
    Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:39 am
    Food.com Groupie
    **Jubes** wrote:
    I'm tagging Sharon's Spinach Salad With Cheese, Raisins and Walnuts(Azerbaijan) #499410 - sounds like a great lunch salad :Yummy:


    Jubes is IT again!!!

    All my recipes are here


    o.k.... Jubes, I have made a batch of anzacs using my recipe, but I am going to try yours now .... they are similar but your recipe uses brown sugar, it will be interesting, as I was making mine I just had enough sugar, and did think..."I wonder how brown sugar would be if you used it"....
    So I am off to try your recipe Anzac Biscuits (Cookies)

    Tis is it

    here are Tis's recipes

    Made and reviewed!
    Will do updates tomorrow!

    Tis is it.
    here are Tis's recipes


    Last edited by Tisme on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total
    Mikekey
    Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:57 am
    Food.com Groupie
    In honor of ANZAC day, may I recommend 2 books by Leon Uris.

    "Trinity" and "Redemption". The first takes place in Ireland and the sequel in Ireland and New Zealand and has a very informative storyline on Gallipoli.
    Mikekey
    Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:42 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Mikekey tagging Tisme's Chilli Prawns -#460442

    Mikekey is it.

    Mikekey’s Recipes
    Tisme
    Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:32 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Now how could I resist this Happy Little Vegemite recipe????
    Tagging Mickey with Vegemite Downunder
    Will make for breaky tomorrow! yummy.gif

    Tis it it again.

    here are Tis's recipes
    Tisme
    Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:35 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Tisme wrote:
    **Jubes** wrote:
    I'm tagging Sharon's Spinach Salad With Cheese, Raisins and Walnuts(Azerbaijan) #499410 - sounds like a great lunch salad :Yummy:


    Jubes is IT again!!!

    All my recipes are here


    o.k.... Jubes, I have made a batch of anzacs using my recipe, but I am going to try yours now .... they are similar but your recipe uses brown sugar, it will be interesting, as I was making mine I just had enough sugar, and did think..."I wonder how brown sugar would be if you used it"....
    So I am off to try your recipe Anzac Biscuits (Cookies)

    Tis is it

    here are Tis's recipes]


    Made and reviewed!
    Will do updates tomorrow!

    Tis is it.
    here are Tis's recipes
    Tisme
    Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:21 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Have merp'd Mikekeys Vegemite Downunder


     photo 82e722a0-d0c8-4ac9-a0e1-84de6437de8c_zps9983c68d.jpg
     photo 24af5d05-9e0c-4889-af2a-8a85ae565203_zps155b308b.jpg

    AND also
    Jubes Anzac Biscuits (Cookies)
     photo 9f98620e-6cd3-4b2d-8aae-dc9ef1e0a3ba_zps29fa1329.jpg


    Last edited by Tisme on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total
    I'mPat
    Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:59 pm
    Forum Host
    I had that for breakfast this morning and will have it again tomorrow as my photo was the absolute pits especially compared to your wonderful looking pic. icon_biggrin.gif


    Pat
    Tisme
    Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:21 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Thanks Pat.
    I had mine for dinner last night!
    Loved it!

    Tis is it.
    here are Tis's recipes
    I'mPat
    Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:35 am
    Forum Host
    Tisme your review and photo of Mikekey's Vegemite Downunder hasn't taken, for some reason photos and reviews aren't posting, even though you notification to say they have - I've reported it to customer service and so have several others.


    Pat
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23, 24, 25  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites