Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Community Cafe / What's For Your DINNER On March 22nd.?
    Lost? Site Map

    What's For Your DINNER On March 22nd.?

    Go to page 1, 2  Next Page >>
    Chef shapeweaver ©
    Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:48 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I'm not sure at this point,but I do
    KNOW it won't have any leftovers
    with it or in it. icon_lol.gif
    Dib's
    Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:10 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Chef shapeweaver © wrote:
    I'm not sure at this point,but I do
    KNOW it won't have any leftovers
    with it or in it. icon_lol.gif


    Same here icon_lol.gif
    SarasotaCook
    Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:41 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Going horseback riding later this am with friends to help out with the foals. We take them down to the lake for a dip. There are 8 of us today and 4 foals, so lots of work. So, I'm taking lunch. They let me ride anytime I want; so, this is my way of thanking them. Everything is done and packed up.

    Steak sandwich with arugula aioli, grilled onions and mushrooms on ciabatta
    Classic http://www.food.com/recipe/broccoli-and-cauliflower-salad-28887, but I am adding carrots and radish as well
    http://www.food.com/recipe/sarasotas-summer-chilled-vineyard-rice-salad-427481
    Peanut butter cookies (by request)

    Ladies #1 and #2 (no card/game night): Requested a spaghetti caesar salad, served over grilled romaine; and a new balsamic/honey chicken marinade to be posted, on chicken quarters; garlic bread

    Me: nothing, I think I won't be very hungry after lunch. If anything, maybe scrambled eggs and toast; and, I have plenty of leftovers as well in the fridge if I feel like it.
    NoraMarie
    Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:44 am
    Food.com Groupie
    The grandkids will be here tonight so we're having Chicken Fettucini Alfredo, Dessert ????
    mums the word
    Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:25 am
    Food.com Groupie
    NoraMarie wrote:
    The grandkids will be here tonight so we're having Chicken Fettucini Alfredo, Dessert ????


    Hi Nora! icon_biggrin.gif I love Alredo, yummy! If the grandkids are coming, you definitely need dessert. I'll peek at my saved recipes and let you know if there is a goody in there for you.

    I am making pizza calzones for my PAC baby.
    mums the word
    Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:34 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Nora - Here are 3 desserts that are simple and you likely will have the
    ingredients to make.

    Jean's Peanut Butter Squares
    Hot Fudge Pudding Cake (Microwave)
    Bananas Foster Sundaes

    All kid tested and approved by my own little darlin's.
    Chef shapeweaver ©
    Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:47 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Chef shapeweaver © wrote:
    I'm not sure at this point,but I do
    KNOW it won't have any leftovers
    with it or in it. icon_lol.gif

    I figured out what we are having, icon_biggrin.gif
    Pan Seared Pork Chops
    Cauliflower w/ Zippy Cheese Sauce
    and mixed veggies.
    K9 Owned
    Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:21 am
    Forum Host
    Awesome Baked Ham with Mad Apples Scalloped Potatoes and sauteed swiss chard with garlic and probably carrots or corn.
    MaMere
    Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:51 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I'm thinking I'll make Baked Cod, Crash Potatoes and a side Salad
    Becky in Wisconsin
    Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:54 am
    Food.com Groupie
    MaMere wrote:
    I'm thinking I'll make Baked Cod, Crash Potatoes and a side Salad


    "Crash potatoes"? Do tell.......
    MaMere
    Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:56 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Becky in Wisconsin wrote:
    MaMere wrote:
    I'm thinking I'll make Baked Cod, Crash Potatoes and a side Salad


    "Crash potatoes"? Do tell.......



    sorry, icon_redface.gif should have put a link...

    Crash Hot Potatoes would be a great example.
    Becky in Wisconsin
    Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:58 am
    Food.com Groupie
    MaMere wrote:
    Becky in Wisconsin wrote:
    MaMere wrote:
    I'm thinking I'll make Baked Cod, Crash Potatoes and a side Salad


    "Crash potatoes"? Do tell.......



    sorry, icon_redface.gif should have put a link...

    Crash Hot Potatoes would be a great example.


    That's what I thought you had meant. I made them last week. DH wasn't a fan, but I loved them I liked how the skin got crispy, and the insides were soft.
    MaMere
    Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:00 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Becky in Wisconsin wrote:
    MaMere wrote:
    Becky in Wisconsin wrote:
    MaMere wrote:
    I'm thinking I'll make Baked Cod, Crash Potatoes and a side Salad


    "Crash potatoes"? Do tell.......



    sorry, icon_redface.gif should have put a link...

    Crash Hot Potatoes would be a great example.


    That's what I thought you had meant. I made them last week. DH wasn't a fan, but I loved them I liked how the skin got crispy, and the insides were soft.


    they are soooo good, aren't they? Your Hubby needs to try them again icon_wink.gif
    Lorac
    Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:17 pm
    Forum Host
    We are having corned beef soup made with leftovers.
    Chicagoland Chef du Jour
    Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:13 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Eating on the fly tonight.
    DD has a lacrosse game so we may pickup something after the game.
    Go to page 1, 2  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites