Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Games with Friends / Photo Tag Spring 2013
    Lost? Site Map

    Photo Tag Spring 2013

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next Page >>
    twissis
    Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:14 am
    Food.com Groupie
    twissis #296809 happily tags Diner's Brown Sugar Scones #473172 & is now it ...

    Please Pick Me, Then Click Me - I'm Camera-Ready
    Dr. Jenny
    Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:51 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    MERP'd cooks4_6's Winter Vegetable and Bean Soup With Pesto 470363 due 6/2

    image
    Dr. Jenny
    Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:57 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    When I upload the photo to the recipe it is coming out upside down even though I tried rotating it in my saved photos and uploading again. I will need to wait until DH gets home this afternoon to fix it. Until then, I removed the ones I uploaded.
    diner524
    Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:45 pm
    Forum Host
    twissis wrote:
    twissis #296809 happily tags Diner's Brown Sugar Scones #473172 & is now it ...

    Please Pick Me, Then Click Me - I'm Camera-Ready


    wave.gif Hi Twisisis and thanks so much for the tag, hope you enjoy them.
    diner524
    Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:47 pm
    Forum Host
    Due 6/14, made and enjoyed Breezer's Mae Mortensen's Butter Pecan Cookies, #499493. yummy.gif

    Dr. Jenny
    Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:11 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Dr. Jenny wrote:
    When I upload the photo to the recipe it is coming out upside down even though I tried rotating it in my saved photos and uploading again. I will need to wait until DH gets home this afternoon to fix it. Until then, I removed the ones I uploaded.


    Fixed now. icon_biggrin.gif
    Cooks4_6
    Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:53 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Dr. Jenny wrote:
    Dr. Jenny wrote:
    When I upload the photo to the recipe it is coming out upside down even though I tried rotating it in my saved photos and uploading again. I will need to wait until DH gets home this afternoon to fix it. Until then, I removed the ones I uploaded.


    Fixed now. icon_biggrin.gif


    This has happened to me before and I had to put them in paint and resave them to get them to upright. Crazy, I know! Thank you for the lovely photo and review!
    breezermom
    Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:08 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    diner524 wrote:
    Due 6/14, made and enjoyed Breezer's Mae Mortensen's Butter Pecan Cookies, #499493. yummy.gif



    Wow! That was quick! Thanks for the beautiful photo....I always love your cookie photos!!
    breezermom
    Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:10 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Dr. Jenny wrote:
    MERP'd cooks4_6's Winter Vegetable and Bean Soup With Pesto 470363 due 6/2

    image


    That looks delish! I hope it gets cold enough this winter so I can enjoy lots of soup....love it!
    breezermom
    Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:10 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    twissis wrote:
    twissis #296809 happily tags Diner's Brown Sugar Scones #473172 & is now it ...

    Please Pick Me, Then Click Me - I'm Camera-Ready


    twissis is IT!
    breezermom
    Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:54 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    This site is driving me crazy! I can finally post, but can't upload photos or access my private cookbooks....where I store recipes I want to tag for games....etc. Just happy I can update Photo Tag! I've tried all the work arounds in customer service, but they haven't worked for me. Do any of you have any suggestions on how to get to private cookbooks?
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
    Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:00 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Sounds like you are partially logged in, or you wouldn't be able to post here! I suppose you've cleared cache and cookies? Then re-entered Food.com directly from the address bar (not from a bookmark)?

    I was not able to get to my private stuff for two days last week, although I could access other parts of the site!
    Boomette
    Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:43 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    tagging Twissis Twisted Sister’s Creamy Cucumber Salad #166973 under the 24 hour rule

    Boomette is IT

    Don't Be Shy To Photograph Me
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
    Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:37 am
    Food.com Groupie
    wave.gif I've MERP'd Shrimp and Goat Cheese Grits #327887 due yesterday, June 2nd ~ I uploaded the review and the photo just as a thunderstorm blew through, and didn't get back on the computer before this morning!

    breezermom
    Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:07 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle wrote:
    wave.gif I've MERP'd Shrimp and Goat Cheese Grits #327887 due yesterday, June 2nd ~ I uploaded the review and the photo just as a thunderstorm blew through, and didn't get back on the computer before this morning!



    That looks so good I think I may have to run back out to the fish market! Thanks so much for the wonderful review and fabulous photo!!
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites