Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Games with Friends / Photo Tag Spring 2013
    Lost? Site Map

    Photo Tag Spring 2013

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36, 37, 38  Next Page >>
    Boomette
    Wed May 08, 2013 11:49 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I made and reviewed :

    Due 05/06 diner524 Awesome Sloppy Joes #222526 (24 Hour Rule)


    Due 05/09 ElizabethKnicely Tuna Salad in a Jiffy #495851
    Boomette
    Wed May 08, 2013 11:51 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Boomette wrote:
    tagging Breezermom Spicy Sesame Noodles #498930 under the 24 hour rule

    Boomette is IT

    Don't Be Shy To Photograph Me
    breezermom
    Wed May 08, 2013 1:16 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Boomette wrote:
    I made and reviewed :

    Due 05/06 diner524 Awesome Sloppy Joes #222526 (24 Hour Rule)


    Due 05/09 ElizabethKnicely Tuna Salad in a Jiffy #495851


    Looks good Boomette! Love your new avatar.
    breezermom
    Wed May 08, 2013 1:16 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Boomette wrote:
    Boomette wrote:
    tagging Breezermom Spicy Sesame Noodles #498930 under the 24 hour rule

    Boomette is IT

    Don't Be Shy To Photograph Me
    Boomette
    Wed May 08, 2013 1:24 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    breezermom wrote:


    Looks good Boomette! Love your new avatar.


    thanks breezermom icon_biggrin.gif
    Baby Kato
    Wed May 08, 2013 3:09 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I would like to tag Boomie's The Ultimate Coconut Scones #474350 thank you icon_lol.gif

    Bk's - Please Dress my Photos
    Baby Kato
    Wed May 08, 2013 3:20 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have made and enjoyed very much Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler #499460 by Kerfullfle-Upon-Wincle due on 5/13 icon_lol.gif

    diner524
    Wed May 08, 2013 6:18 pm
    Forum Host
    Due 5/19, made and really enjoyed (highly recommend) Casa D'angelo Salad II, #418534.

    Dr. Jenny
    Wed May 08, 2013 7:53 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I will tag Baby Kato's Cheesy Arrabbiata over Linguine 481304

    Dr. Jenny is IT!
    ElizabethKnicely
    Thu May 09, 2013 8:45 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I, ElizabethKnicely #2549237, have MERP'd French Italian Fusion Chicken #490456 posted by Satyne #1620171 that I Tagged 04/25 and is Due today 05/09.

    breezermom
    Thu May 09, 2013 9:29 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Baby Kato wrote:
    I have made and enjoyed very much Strawberry Cream Cheese Cobbler #499460 by Kerfullfle-Upon-Wincle due on 5/13 icon_lol.gif



    That looks amazing! Strawberries and cream cheese! So decadent!
    breezermom
    Thu May 09, 2013 9:30 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    diner524 wrote:
    Due 5/19, made and really enjoyed (highly recommend) Casa D'angelo Salad II, #418534.



    That salad looks wonderful! It's almost 8:30 pm where I live, and I haven't gotten around to dinner yet.....but salad is on the menu! Lots of late work nights for me this week!
    breezermom
    Thu May 09, 2013 9:31 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    ElizabethKnicely wrote:
    I, ElizabethKnicely #2549237, have MERP'd French Italian Fusion Chicken #490456 posted by Satyne #1620171 that I Tagged 04/25 and is Due today 05/09.



    Wow! I can just imagine dragging a nice crusty piece of bread through all that juice! My stomach is growling.
    breezermom
    Thu May 09, 2013 9:31 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Dr. Jenny wrote:
    I will tag Baby Kato's Cheesy Arrabbiata over Linguine 481304

    Dr. Jenny is IT!
    ElizabethKnicely
    Thu May 09, 2013 10:06 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    breezermom wrote:
    ElizabethKnicely wrote:
    I, ElizabethKnicely #2549237, have MERP'd French Italian Fusion Chicken #490456 posted by Satyne #1620171 that I Tagged 04/25 and is Due today 05/09.



    Wow! I can just imagine dragging a nice crusty piece of bread through all that juice! My stomach is growling.


    Breezermom, I think you would like this. It was so good. Gnocchi is my favorite food and this was a great way to make it.
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36, 37, 38  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites