Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Games with Friends / Photo Tag Spring 2013
    Lost? Site Map

    Photo Tag Spring 2013

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next Page >>
    breezermom
    Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:13 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Cooks4_6
    Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:37 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Dr. Jenny
    Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:14 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I'll tag cooks4_6's Spinach, Mushroom, Red Onion and Goat Cheese Pizza 474432

    Dr. Jenny is IT!
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
    Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:26 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    ElizabethKnicely wrote:
    ElizabethKnicely #2549237 is tagging CaliforniaJan #539686 and will make Rosemary-Scented Pork Loin #497376.

    ElizabethKnicely IS IT!


    wave.gif I believe ElizabethKnicely was overlooked as being IT on page 18!
    Dr. Jenny
    Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:55 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle wrote:
    ElizabethKnicely wrote:
    ElizabethKnicely #2549237 is tagging CaliforniaJan #539686 and will make Rosemary-Scented Pork Loin #497376.

    ElizabethKnicely IS IT!


    wave.gif I believe ElizabethKnicely was overlooked as being IT on page 18!


    No, it looks like Satyne tagged Elizabeth's brown sugar chicken recipe.
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
    Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:58 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Dr. Jenny wrote:
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle wrote:
    ElizabethKnicely wrote:
    ElizabethKnicely #2549237 is tagging CaliforniaJan #539686 and will make Rosemary-Scented Pork Loin #497376.

    ElizabethKnicely IS IT!


    wave.gif I believe ElizabethKnicely was overlooked as being IT on page 18!


    No, it looks like Satyne tagged Elizabeth's brown sugar chicken recipe.


    Thanks for the clarification!
    breezermom
    Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:39 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Just went back and double checked.....she didn't get skipped. icon_smile.gif
    ElizabethKnicely
    Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:35 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle wrote:
    Dr. Jenny wrote:
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle wrote:
    ElizabethKnicely wrote:
    ElizabethKnicely #2549237 is tagging CaliforniaJan #539686 and will make Rosemary-Scented Pork Loin #497376.

    ElizabethKnicely IS IT!


    wave.gif I believe ElizabethKnicely was overlooked as being IT on page 18!


    No, it looks like Satyne tagged Elizabeth's brown sugar chicken recipe.


    Thanks for the clarification!


    Thanks for looking out for me! Glad people are interested in my recipes...I really enjoy the Games With Friends Thread.
    CaliforniaJan
    Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:31 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Posting the completion of Satyne's Garlic Prawns With Risoni, Tomato & Artichoke.



    Jan
    breezermom
    Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:51 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    CaliforniaJan wrote:
    Posting the completion of Satyne's Garlic Prawns With Risoni, Tomato & Artichoke.



    Jan


    Just beautiful Jan! Love your pasta bowl. icon_smile.gif
    breezermom
    Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:20 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    Congratulations to lazyme for having Recipe of the Day!
    breezermom
    Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:20 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Dr. Jenny is IT!

    Under the 24 Hour Rule, you can choose any of Dr. Jenny's recipes.
    Satyne
    Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:51 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    CaliforniaJan wrote:
    Posting the completion of Satyne's Garlic Prawns With Risoni, Tomato & Artichoke.



    Jan


    Wow, thank you for the gorgeous photo icon_smile.gif
    Cooks4_6
    Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:05 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Gobbled up Breezermom's Caribbean Jerk Grouper #373190 this evening, with a substitution for the Grouper. The marinade is delicious on swordfish and red snapper fyi!
    breezermom
    Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:28 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Cooks4_6 wrote:
    Gobbled up Breezermom's Caribbean Jerk Grouper #373190 this evening, with a substitution for the Grouper. The marinade is delicious on swordfish and red snapper fyi!


    Thank you for such a beautiful photo and a wonderful review! I wish I had been at your house for dinner!
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites