Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Games with Friends / Rookie Recipe Tag ~ Spring ~
    Lost? Site Map

    Rookie Recipe Tag ~ Spring ~

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23, 24, 25  Next Page >>
    Annacia
    Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:23 pm
    Forum Host
    Tagged 4/25

    Tonight we enjoyed

    Crispy Cod Fillets #499157 by LizKnicely

    icon_biggrin.gif
    I'mPat
    Wed May 01, 2013 9:04 am
    Forum Host
    breezermom wrote:
    Tagging loof's Sour Cream Mustard Sauce/Dip 460243.

    Breezermom's Four and Under


    Bringing forward to new page.

    Pat
    Boomette
    Wed May 01, 2013 2:22 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I made and reviewed :

    Rookie
    Due 5/6 Mikekey Strawberries With Tequila and Black Pepper #498723


    Due 5/7 breezermom Basic Mashed (Whipped) Potatoes #406290 24-hour rule
    breezermom
    Wed May 01, 2013 2:32 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I've made and reviewed my tag of Sharon123's Les Petits Pomme De Terre Roasted Fingerling Potatoes 262119, tagged April 26th.
    Miss Fannie
    Wed May 01, 2013 6:58 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    tagging breezermom's 492764. Miss Fannie is it (I think)
    TeresaS
    Wed May 01, 2013 7:21 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Miss Fannie
    Wed May 01, 2013 7:25 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    TeresaS
    Wed May 01, 2013 7:28 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    TeresaS wrote:
    Tagging Fannie's Broiled Garlic Mussels (Moules Gratiees ) 483176

    Teresa's it!

    I'm a Rookie...how about you!


    Teresa's still it! icon_biggrin.gif Frannie was just correcting her tag... icon_smile.gif
    Rookie Recipe Tag Host
    Wed May 01, 2013 9:41 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    TeresaS wrote:
    TeresaS wrote:
    Tagging Fannie's Broiled Garlic Mussels (Moules Gratiees ) 483176

    Teresa's it!

    I'm a Rookie...how about you!


    Teresa's still it! icon_biggrin.gif Frannie was just correcting her tag... icon_smile.gif


    Teresa, is this the recipe you meant to tag? It's showing up as being by pammyowl, not Miss Fannie. Can you double check the number and correct, or retag? Thanks!
    TeresaS
    Wed May 01, 2013 11:16 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Rookie Recipe Tag Host wrote:
    TeresaS wrote:
    TeresaS wrote:
    Tagging Fannie's Broiled Garlic Mussels (Moules Gratiees ) 483176

    Teresa's it!

    I'm a Rookie...how about you!


    Teresa's still it! icon_biggrin.gif Frannie was just correcting her tag... icon_smile.gif


    Teresa, is this the recipe you meant to tag? It's showing up as being by pammyowl, not Miss Fannie. Can you double check the number and correct, or retag? Thanks!


    For the fourth time...I'm trying to replace my mistag...for some reason food.com seems to be having major problems ...my new tag is Willa's French Dressing 497835
    duonyte
    Thu May 02, 2013 11:01 am
    Forum Host
    I need to ask for extension on duonyte Boomette Spinach-Leek Cream Soup 322672
    , due 5/6 . I have everything and might get it done, but dealing with a broken kneecap - not mine, but the pain is mine icon_evil.gif - and am just having a bit of trouble coping right now.
    Rookie Recipe Tag Host
    Thu May 02, 2013 10:28 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    TeresaS wrote:
    Rookie Recipe Tag Host wrote:
    TeresaS wrote:
    TeresaS wrote:
    Tagging Fannie's Broiled Garlic Mussels (Moules Gratiees ) 483176

    Teresa's it!

    I'm a Rookie...how about you!


    Teresa's still it! icon_biggrin.gif Frannie was just correcting her tag... icon_smile.gif


    Teresa, is this the recipe you meant to tag? It's showing up as being by pammyowl, not Miss Fannie. Can you double check the number and correct, or retag? Thanks!


    For the fourth time...I'm trying to replace my mistag...for some reason food.com seems to be having major problems ...my new tag is Willa's French Dressing 497835


    I figured it was probably a food.com craziness - it was giving me a real hassle updating last night. Thanks for retagging - you are all set.
    Rookie Recipe Tag Host
    Thu May 02, 2013 10:30 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    duonyte wrote:
    I need to ask for extension on duonyte Boomette Spinach-Leek Cream Soup 322672
    , due 5/6 . I have everything and might get it done, but dealing with a broken kneecap - not mine, but the pain is mine icon_evil.gif - and am just having a bit of trouble coping right now.


    You got it - your new due date is 5/20. Good luck with the broken kneecap - hope you get some speedy healing over there!
    Rookie Recipe Tag Host
    Thu May 02, 2013 10:30 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Updated to here, and under the 24 hour rule, all of Teresa's recipes are IT!

    TeresaS wrote:


    Teresa's it!

    I'm a Rookie...how about you!
    Sharon123
    Fri May 03, 2013 3:19 pm
    Forum Host
    I have made Annacia's Oven Garlic Fries #499188 tagged 4/26. icon_biggrin.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23, 24, 25  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites