Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Contests & Events / Pick A Chef Spring 2013 Safari ~~ Sign Up~~
    Lost? Site Map

    Pick A Chef Spring 2013 Safari ~~ Sign Up~~

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next Page >>
    Annacia
    Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:58 am
    Forum Host


    Your hosts are making gallons of coffee, having breakfast and doing finger workouts while wearing running shoes.Just another hour.


    IT"S PAC OPENING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    twissis
    Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:03 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Wildflour wrote:
    Crossing my fingers, crossing my fingers, crossing my fingers... icon_lol.gif
    (Blowing on the touchpad...) C'MON LADY LUCK! Mama needs her baby!!!!!
    Whoohoo!! rotfl.gif
    I think from the sound of this post that we have more in common than cooking & photos --- Only for me it would be C'MON LADY LUCK icon_exclaim.gif HIT ME NICE icon_exclaim.gif MAMA NEEDS A PERFECT CARD icon_exclaim.gif icon_smile.gif
    pammyowl
    Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:06 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Oh Goody, you're up!

    Photobucket

    A quick question, please; When we post the babies we want, do we have to say which recipes we will make or can that part wait?
    Debbwl
    Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:07 am
    Forum Host
    pammyowl wrote:
    Oh Goody, you're up!

    Photobucket

    A quick question, please; When we post the babies we want, do we have to say which recipes we will make or can that part wait?


    That part can wait icon_wink.gif icon_biggrin.gif
    Annacia
    Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:13 am
    Forum Host
    pammyowl wrote:
    Oh Goody, you're up!

    Photobucket

    A quick question, please; When we post the babies we want, do we have to say which recipes we will make or can that part wait?


    Not at all Pammy. You can do that later icon_biggrin.gif


    A
    Tea Girl
    Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:28 am
    Food.com Groupie
    The posts from this site are in EDT, right? The US does the switch to summer time several weeks ahead of us in Europe so I am still trying to figure out what time it is. I ended up calling my parents in the US at the wrong time this week and no one was home. Still not sure if I was an hour early or late. icon_confused.gif
    LainieBug
    Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:28 am
    Food.com Groupie
    wave.gif good morning!
    pammyowl
    Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:30 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Tea Girl wrote:
    The posts from this site are in EDT, right? The US does the switch to summer time several weeks ahead of us in Europe so I am still trying to figure out what time it is. I ended up calling my parents in the US at the wrong time this week and no one was home. Still not sure if I was an hour early or late. icon_confused.gif


    It is 8:30 AM on the east coast.
    Tea Girl
    Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:31 am
    Food.com Groupie
    pammyowl wrote:
    Tea Girl wrote:
    The posts from this site are in EDT, right? The US does the switch to summer time several weeks ahead of us in Europe so I am still trying to figure out what time it is. I ended up calling my parents in the US at the wrong time this week and no one was home. Still not sure if I was an hour early or late. icon_confused.gif


    It is 8:30 AM on the east coast.


    Great, thanks!
    Susie D
    Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:32 am
    Forum Host


    It's going to be a GREAT day! icon_smile.gif
    CarrolJ
    Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:35 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Mikekey wrote:
    Hey, Susie-this one's for you rotfl.gif




    I'm not even awake yet and when I saw this movement across my screen...I said, "What is that?" Go ahead and laugh.
    Susie D
    Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:37 am
    Forum Host
    That pesky, pacing CAT! icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif

    Someone is on diaper pail duty for a week. icon_lol.gif
    Contest & Event Host
    Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:40 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Jostlori wrote:
    Hi, all!

    I looked and looked everywhere but can't seem to find rules for this game. I thought last year we were allowed to pick chefs (N's & U's) that weren't listed in the sign-ups... Is that the case or am I confusing it with another game?

    See you in the A.M.!!!
    Lori


    Good morning, Jostlori.

    Yes, you can adopt any Newbie or Undiscovered Chef that you find on your own. This round, we are asking that they be active (posting activity in 2012 or 2013), so we can keep things fresh and lively. But as long as they qualify as N or UC, you can adopt them.

    See you in the stampeded in a few minutes.!

    pammyowl
    Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:41 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Susie D wrote:
    That pesky, pacing CAT! icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif

    Someone is on diaper pail duty for a week. icon_lol.gif


    Mia's tiger is cute, though! icon_biggrin.gif
    CarrolJ
    Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:44 am
    Food.com Groupie
    My DH heard me walk down the hall with my cane clicking away. He came into the Livingroom saw me sitting in my recliner in my nightgown and said, "What are you doing up so early?" He has always been an early bird and I'm a later sleeper.

    I told him I wanted to be ready to adopt as soon as opening bell. He just laughed and asked, "How long does this thing go on this time?" I said, "I don't know, I forgot to look...but it is usually at least a couple of weeks."

    Just like a PAC player at this stage of the game. More interested in the start! Lots of time to worry about the finish.

    icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites