Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Community Cafe / They caught Dorner
    Lost? Site Map

    They caught Dorner

    Molly53
    Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:19 pm
    Forum Host
    Lightly Toasted
    Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:25 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Hopefully, its him. They don't know yet.
    Dib's
    Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:04 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Lightly Toasted wrote:
    Hopefully, its him. They don't know yet.


    Exactly-most likely it is-let's hope they get the DNA back soon.
    Lightly Toasted
    Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:18 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Dib's wrote:
    Lightly Toasted wrote:
    Hopefully, its him. They don't know yet.


    Exactly-most likely it is-let's hope they get the DNA back soon.


    Dorner was well trained, bat-$hi! crazy, and devious. It will not surprise a bit if that's not his body. It will scare the crap out of me......but it won't surprise me. icon_confused.gif
    seashell
    Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:04 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I HOPE it is him.
    Dib's
    Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:50 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Lightly Toasted wrote:
    Dib's wrote:
    Lightly Toasted wrote:
    Hopefully, its him. They don't know yet.


    Exactly-most likely it is-let's hope they get the DNA back soon.


    Dorner was well trained, bat-$hi! crazy, and devious. It will not surprise a bit if that's not his body. It will scare the crap out of me......but it won't surprise me. icon_confused.gif


    I couldn't agree more. They (the police?) did say they heard one shot before the fire started. I would assume that there was a lull in the firefight if they could pick out one shot? Maybe he started the fire before he shot himself?? Let's hope!!!
    Sue Lau
    Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:22 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Dib's wrote:
    Lightly Toasted wrote:
    Dib's wrote:
    Lightly Toasted wrote:
    Hopefully, its him. They don't know yet.


    Exactly-most likely it is-let's hope they get the DNA back soon.


    Dorner was well trained, bat-$hi! crazy, and devious. It will not surprise a bit if that's not his body. It will scare the crap out of me......but it won't surprise me. icon_confused.gif


    I couldn't agree more. They (the police?) did say they heard one shot before the fire started. I would assume that there was a lull in the firefight if they could pick out one shot? Maybe he started the fire before he shot himself?? Let's hope!!!

    It's the fire that makes it suspicious. Hopefully they are not laying off the hunt while they await DNA results.
    How easy it would have been for him to kill someone, burn the body, and make his pursuers think he was dead, while he disappeared into the sunset.
    The scariest part is that DNA tests are not always 100% accurate. They can exclude many people but sometimes not accurately include a person.
    Becky in Wisconsin
    Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:59 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Sue Lau wrote:
    Dib's wrote:
    Lightly Toasted wrote:
    Dib's wrote:
    Lightly Toasted wrote:
    Hopefully, its him. They don't know yet.


    Exactly-most likely it is-let's hope they get the DNA back soon.


    Dorner was well trained, bat-$hi! crazy, and devious. It will not surprise a bit if that's not his body. It will scare the crap out of me......but it won't surprise me. icon_confused.gif


    I couldn't agree more. They (the police?) did say they heard one shot before the fire started. I would assume that there was a lull in the firefight if they could pick out one shot? Maybe he started the fire before he shot himself?? Let's hope!!!

    It's the fire that makes it suspicious. Hopefully they are not laying off the hunt while they await DNA results.
    How easy it would have been for him to kill someone, burn the body, and make his pursuers think he was dead, while he disappeared into the sunset.
    The scariest part is that DNA tests are not always 100% accurate. They can exclude many people but sometimes not accurately include a person.


    Doesn't this sound like something you would see in a Hollywood movie, or on a television drama show? UGH. Scary as heck is what it is. I sure do hope they continue looking for him. He was very devious and well trained enough to pull something off. I hope they look for footprints in the snow leading away from that cabin. Just sayin'.
    Sue Lau
    Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:04 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Becky in Wisconsin wrote:
    Sue Lau wrote:
    Dib's wrote:
    Lightly Toasted wrote:
    Dib's wrote:
    Lightly Toasted wrote:
    Hopefully, its him. They don't know yet.


    Exactly-most likely it is-let's hope they get the DNA back soon.


    Dorner was well trained, bat-$hi! crazy, and devious. It will not surprise a bit if that's not his body. It will scare the crap out of me......but it won't surprise me. icon_confused.gif


    I couldn't agree more. They (the police?) did say they heard one shot before the fire started. I would assume that there was a lull in the firefight if they could pick out one shot? Maybe he started the fire before he shot himself?? Let's hope!!!

    It's the fire that makes it suspicious. Hopefully they are not laying off the hunt while they await DNA results.
    How easy it would have been for him to kill someone, burn the body, and make his pursuers think he was dead, while he disappeared into the sunset.
    The scariest part is that DNA tests are not always 100% accurate. They can exclude many people but sometimes not accurately include a person.


    Doesn't this sound like something you would see in a Hollywood movie, or on a television drama show? UGH. Scary as heck is what it is. I sure do hope they continue looking for him. He was very devious and well trained enough to pull something off. I hope they look for footprints in the snow leading away from that cabin. Just sayin'.

    Life is indeed stranger than fiction.
    K9 Owned
    Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:38 pm
    Forum Host
    Finding his wallet near the body was a little to tidy imo. Hoping that they have dental records which can be checked faster than DNA I gather. No one should rest easy until they know for sure it is Dorner.
    E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites