Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Community Cafe / Did you find the new address?
    Lost? Site Map

    Did you find the new address?

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2
    Sue Lau
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:58 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I posted and found myself in the national archives. No, wait, that's in Washington. Then I found my way here, via breadcrumbs.
    Now I have it in my bookmarks toolbar (my preferred way to navigate).
    Zeldaz
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:18 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I find it really annoying that they made it MORE difficult to access. I don't use the long Community Forums list, I always access it from the drop-down menu because it's faster. Now that link only accesses the archives and it's likely to be that way for months, if not longer. And you still have to scroll almost all the way down the CF list.How can this possibly be considered better?
    I hate the way things just get worse when they think they are making improvements!
    K9 Owned
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:24 pm
    Forum Host
    Zeldaz wrote:
    I find it really annoying that they made it MORE difficult to access. I don't use the long Community Forums list, I always access it from the drop-down menu because it's faster. Now that link only accesses the archives and it's likely to be that way for months, if not longer. And you still have to scroll almost all the way down the CF list.How can this possibly be considered better?
    I hate the way things just get worse when they think they are making improvements!

    Maybe bookmark it until the fix goes through. I just did because like you I use the drop down box most often.
    Dee514
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:41 pm
    Forum Host
    K9 Owned wrote:
    Zeldaz wrote:
    I find it really annoying that they made it MORE difficult to access. I don't use the long Community Forums list, I always access it from the drop-down menu because it's faster. Now that link only accesses the archives and it's likely to be that way for months, if not longer. And you still have to scroll almost all the way down the CF list.How can this possibly be considered better?
    I hate the way things just get worse when they think they are making improvements!

    Maybe bookmark it until the fix goes through. I just did because like you I use the drop down box most often.

    I have had it on my bookmark/task bar at the top edge of my computer since it was Zaar; which is where I keep my other 8 "most frequently used" bookmarks! I can't be bothered playing their "where did they hide the link this time" games!! icon_mad.gif
    Unless the site is down, or they are having bookmark issues (aka "don't use your bookmarks until we get the bug fixed"), I have never had an issue accessing CC that way.
    I truly hate all of their "hidden" drop down menus, which is why I don't use them. icon_evil.gif

    http://www.food.com/bb/viewforum.zsp?f=76
    So Cal Gal
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:59 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I thought the new Community Cafe was going to be listed under the Other Than Cooking section of the Community Forums...and maybe it would show up next to Pet Food & Treats?
    K9 Owned
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:08 pm
    Forum Host
    So Cal Gal wrote:
    I thought the new Community Cafe was going to be listed under the Other Than Cooking section of the Community Forums...and maybe it would show up next to Pet Food & Treats?

    It is under the 'Other than cooking' category as well as Crafts and the Critter Cafe. Were you perhaps looking at the old, now archived CC?
    So Cal Gal
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:13 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    K9 Owned wrote:
    So Cal Gal wrote:
    I thought the new Community Cafe was going to be listed under the Other Than Cooking section of the Community Forums...and maybe it would show up next to Pet Food & Treats?

    It is under the 'Other than cooking' category as well as Crafts and the Critter Cafe. Were you perhaps looking at the old, now archived CC?


    When you're on the Food.com home page--then click on "talk & tips"--and arrive at the Community Forums page...I thought the new Community Cafe would be visible under the Other Than Cooking section.
    K9 Owned
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:16 pm
    Forum Host
    So Cal Gal wrote:
    K9 Owned wrote:
    So Cal Gal wrote:
    I thought the new Community Cafe was going to be listed under the Other Than Cooking section of the Community Forums...and maybe it would show up next to Pet Food & Treats?

    It is under the 'Other than cooking' category as well as Crafts and the Critter Cafe. Were you perhaps looking at the old, now archived CC?


    When you're on the Food.com home page--then click on "talk & tips"--and arrive at the Community Forums page...I thought the new Community Cafe would be visible under the Other Than Cooking section.

    Weird. I just followed your instructions and it was under the Other than Cooking section - just above Critter Cafe. I wonder if it matters what browser you are using. I don't know why we would have different views. icon_confused.gif
    So Cal Gal
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:23 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    K9 Owned wrote:
    So Cal Gal wrote:
    K9 Owned wrote:
    So Cal Gal wrote:
    I thought the new Community Cafe was going to be listed under the Other Than Cooking section of the Community Forums...and maybe it would show up next to Pet Food & Treats?

    It is under the 'Other than cooking' category as well as Crafts and the Critter Cafe. Were you perhaps looking at the old, now archived CC?


    When you're on the Food.com home page--then click on "talk & tips"--and arrive at the Community Forums page...I thought the new Community Cafe would be visible under the Other Than Cooking section.

    Weird. I just followed your instructions and it was under the Other than Cooking section - just above Critter Cafe. I wonder if it matters what browser you are using. I don't know why we would have different views. icon_confused.gif


    icon_lol.gif I was wondering if it was there & I just couldn't see it. All I see is "Other than Cooking", with "Crafts" and "Regional Topics" over on the left side, and "Word Games" and "Pet Food & Treats" on the right side. Oh, I'm on a Mac & our browser is Safari.
    K9 Owned
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:34 pm
    Forum Host
    I sooo don't want to say 'What browser and what version are you using?" rotfl.gif
    However, I am using Firefox and it IS exactly where you say it isn't. I'm still confuzzled. lol
    K9 Owned
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:36 pm
    Forum Host
    AHA!
    I see what you mean now. I was looking under all of our forums (the 50+) but you are totally correct. It does not show up without going to the 50+.
    I'll mention it to the Elves. Thanks!
    So Cal Gal
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:21 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    K9 Owned wrote:
    AHA!
    I see what you mean now. I was looking under all of our forums (the 50+) but you are totally correct. It does not show up without going to the 50+.
    I'll mention it to the Elves. Thanks!


    icon_biggrin.gif Thanks K9! (Sorry about the confusing directions.)
    UnknownChef86
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:44 am
    Forum Host
    Here! icon_biggrin.gif wave.gif
    SarasotaCook
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:51 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Zeldaz wrote:
    I find it really annoying that they made it MORE difficult to access. I don't use the long Community Forums list, I always access it from the drop-down menu because it's faster. Now that link only accesses the archives and it's likely to be that way for months, if not longer. And you still have to scroll almost all the way down the CF list.How can this possibly be considered better?
    I hate the way things just get worse when they think they are making improvements!

    Agreed, it should be on the drop down. That is basically the only list I use too.
    Connie Lea
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:25 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I found it too, with a little difficulty. Have it under favorites and also bookmarked so hopefully I can find my way back here again.
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2 Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites