Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Vegetarian / Vegan / Veggie Swap #55 ~ February ~ Official Swap Thread
    Lost? Site Map

    Veggie Swap #55 ~ February ~ Official Swap Thread

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next Page >>
    Dreamer in Ontario
    Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:57 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Thanks for the cross tag, UmmBinat
    UmmBinat
    Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:45 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    UmmBinat wrote:
    For CHEF OF THE MONTH Sharon123,

    I will make,
    Black Bean Smoked Chile Dip #449978 by Sharon123


    The above^^^ has been made and reviewed.
    Lalaloula
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:42 am
    Forum Host
    Wishing you all a lovely Sunday! icon_biggrin.gif

    Loula

    ~updated to here~
    Wish I Could Cook
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:53 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Good Morning everyone! (and good afternoon Loula!)

    I just went to a natural living fair yesterday and bought a grain sprouter, so I would be super pleased to adopt UmmBinat and make her:
    Really Fresh Raw Quinoa Salad (Raw, Vegan, Gluten Free) 430293, and
    Msli Rolled Oat Breakfast 422793

    Then for the most wonderful VIP I'd like to make:
    You Must Make This Dressing 463413. (to keep up with my resolution to eat more salads...)
    Wish I Could Cook
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:04 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Well after making my swap choices it was lunch time, so after just reminding myself about salads, I made Sharon's You Must Make This Dressing and LOVED it!
    Lalaloula
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:01 am
    Forum Host
    Wish I Could Cook wrote:
    Good Morning everyone! (and good afternoon Loula!)

    I just went to a natural living fair yesterday and bought a grain sprouter, so I would be super pleased to adopt UmmBinat and make her:
    Really Fresh Raw Quinoa Salad (Raw, Vegan, Gluten Free) 430293, and
    M�sli Rolled Oat Breakfast 422793

    Then for the most wonderful VIP I'd like to make:
    You Must Make This Dressing 463413. (to keep up with my resolution to eat more salads...)


    Hey WICC! wave.gif

    Ive noted your choices on opage one. A grain sprouter sounds like a great gadget. How does it work?

    Loula
    Cookgirl
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:14 am
    Forum Host
    Tagging: Simple Arugula Salad by threeovens

    Recipenapping: Three Sisters Soup by WICC
    Dreamer in Ontario
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:29 am
    Food.com Groupie
    For my 2nd tag for Starry I'll make
    Black Beans and Rice 386763
    Wish I Could Cook
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:02 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Hi Loula,
    The sprouter is a really simple idea. Basically a mason jar with the middle cover replaced by a screen. You rinse the seeds twice a day and leave it upside down to drain. Here's a web page (in German even). Can't wait to try it!

    http://www.eschenfelder.com/produkte/sprossen-und-keime/sprossenglas-systeme

    And also a big thanks for tagging me!

    As well as another big thanks to Cookgirl for the 'nap!


    Last edited by Wish I Could Cook on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total
    UmmBinat
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:50 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Wish I Could Cook wrote:
    Good Morning everyone! (and good afternoon Loula!)

    I just went to a natural living fair yesterday and bought a grain sprouter, so I would be super pleased to adopt UmmBinat and make her:
    Really Fresh Raw Quinoa Salad (Raw, Vegan, Gluten Free) 430293, and
    M�sli Rolled Oat Breakfast 422793

    Then for the most wonderful VIP I'd like to make:
    You Must Make This Dressing 463413. (to keep up with my resolution to eat more salads...)


    Fuuuun icon_biggrin.gif
    Wish I Could Cook
    Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:43 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Does anyone have any recipes that call for soaked or really soft dates? Or date paste?
    Dreamer in Ontario
    Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:09 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Wish I Could Cook wrote:
    Does anyone have any recipes that call for soaked or really soft dates? Or date paste?


    In this recipe you cook the dates until they're a paste. You could probably use soft dates or dates that are already a paste

    Klaychah (Date Cookies)
    Wish I Could Cook
    Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:42 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Dreamer in Ontario wrote:
    Wish I Could Cook wrote:
    Does anyone have any recipes that call for soaked or really soft dates? Or date paste?


    In this recipe you cook the dates until they're a paste. You could probably use soft dates or dates that are already a paste

    Klaychah (Date Cookies)

    YUM! Please put me down for a recipe nap of those delicious sounding cookies! (#410829).
    Lalaloula
    Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:19 am
    Forum Host
    Wish I Could Cook wrote:
    Dreamer in Ontario wrote:
    Wish I Could Cook wrote:
    Does anyone have any recipes that call for soaked or really soft dates? Or date paste?


    In this recipe you cook the dates until they're a paste. You could probably use soft dates or dates that are already a paste

    Klaychah (Date Cookies)

    YUM! Please put me down for a recipe nap of those delicious sounding cookies! (#410829).


    Yum, those cookies really sound delicious! yummy.gif
    Ive noted your recipenap om page 1.

    Loula
    Lalaloula
    Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:23 am
    Forum Host
    Cookgirl wrote:
    Tagging: Simple Arugula Salad by threeovens

    Recipenapping: Three Sisters Soup by WICC


    Noted on page 1 for you. icon_biggrin.gif

    Loula
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites