Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Middle East & North Africa / FEBRUARY'S SUN and SPICE EVENT
    Lost? Site Map

    FEBRUARY'S SUN and SPICE EVENT

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 96, 97, 98  Next Page >>
    UmmBinat
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:26 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    [quote="Annacia"]
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Annacia wrote:


    I always think of Turkey as part of Europe except for in this game icon_smile.gif




    Hi Ummie

    I always feel like Israel should be included too


    Well yes it is a part of the Middle East.
    UmmBinat
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:28 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Lalaloula wrote:
    Have you ever tried Basboosa?!

    This gorgeous middle eastern dessert is a cake made of semolina soaked in rose water syrup and can be topped with chopped nuts or coconut.


    This photo comes from the blog global table adventure, where you can also find a recipe for this yummy sweet: http://globaltableadventure.com/2013/01/03/recipe-sweet-semolina-cake-with-lemon-rosewater-basboosa/

    Loula


    I dislike basboosa but DH loves it.
    Dr. Jenny
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:43 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Sorry to hear so many people have been affected by bad weather recently. Today, it is almost 40 here in Michigan. DH said he was willing to light the outside grill to grill veggies for Vegetarian Moussaka tonight. He's so nice! He also takes all the photographs, so thanks for the compliments. I make sure to pass them on to him. icon_wink.gif
    Rita~
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:08 pm
    Forum Host
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Rita~ wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Hi Rita

    I'll be very happy to join you. icon_biggrin.gif

    If there was a way to buy that glass st the bottom, I would SO buy one!
    If I have time while in the mall I`ll check Tevana.


    For a very short time I supported them but then I saw flavour on the list of ingredients in their tea.
    I agree. I make most my own herbal teas.
    As for tea glasses, I`ll use what I have at home. Unless I do come into a find.
    UmmBinat
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:58 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Rita~ wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Rita~ wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Hi Rita

    I'll be very happy to join you. icon_biggrin.gif

    If there was a way to buy that glass st the bottom, I would SO buy one!
    If I have time while in the mall I`ll check Tevana.


    For a very short time I supported them but then I saw flavour on the list of ingredients in their tea.
    I agree. I make most my own herbal teas.
    As for tea glasses, I`ll use what I have at home. Unless I do come into a find.


    You and I are always on the same page icon_biggrin.gif I just buy organic tea and use it as a medicinal.
    sheepdoc
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:12 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Moroccan Carrot Salad #172357 by *Parsley* (NA/ME)
    Vegetarian Pot Pie #369385 by Sharon123 (Veggie)
    Annacia
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:17 pm
    Forum Host
    Wow, I haven't gotten any emails since this morning!

    Lets play catch up.
    Rita~
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:22 pm
    Forum Host
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Rita~ wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Rita~ wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Hi Rita

    I'll be very happy to join you. icon_biggrin.gif

    If there was a way to buy that glass st the bottom, I would SO buy one!
    If I have time while in the mall I`ll check Tevana.


    For a very short time I supported them but then I saw flavour on the list of ingredients in their tea.
    I agree. I make most my own herbal teas.
    As for tea glasses, I`ll use what I have at home. Unless I do come into a find.


    You and I are always on the same page icon_biggrin.gif I just buy organic tea and use it as a medicinal.

    Ahhh Look what I found.
    Mil's Tummy Tea #480903 by UmmBinat NA/ME
    I`ll b making in the morning!
    Zaatra was grown among my herbs this past summer and I hope it makes it through this winter.
    Annacia
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:29 pm
    Forum Host
    Rita~ wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Studentchef wrote:
    One of these days I am going to Turkey just to visit the spice market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and to see the sights too! icon_biggrin.gif


    Me too!!!

    We should all get together and enjoy this
    http://www.globusjourneys.com/Vacation-Packages/Tour-Europe/Greece-Turkey/



    Ooooooooooooooooooo.:


    TURKISH DELIGHT (QT)
    14 days from Istanbul to Istanbul
    This in-depth vacation is ideal for those who wish to see the many famous attractions of Turkey. Your Istanbul stay includes visits to the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Seraglio, and the Grand Bazaar. Cross the Bosporus into Asia Minor and continue to Bursa, the first capital of the Ottoman Empire, where sightseeing includes the Green Ottoman Complex.

    Sadly at $1.800.00 + air fare and taxes it's way beyond me. Even it I could manage that part I wouldn't have any money for shopping icon_sad.gif
    Annacia
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:32 pm
    Forum Host
    sheepdoc wrote:
    Moroccan Carrot Salad #172357 by *Parsley* (NA/ME)
    Vegetarian Pot Pie #369385 by Sharon123 (Veggie)


    Good evening sheepdoc wave.gif

    Have you been lucky enough to do some traveling?

    I'll note your tags,
    Rita~
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:32 pm
    Forum Host
    Annacia, I`m just dreaming through this form.
    Annacia
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:37 pm
    Forum Host
    Rita~ wrote:
    Annacia, I`m just dreaming through this form.


    I know hon, just commenting. It sounds like a wonderful 2 weeks and fortunately day dreams are free. icon_wink.gif
    Elmotoo
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:45 pm
    Forum Host
    icon_eek.gif wow, what a week. i've scrolled through the 30+ pages that I missed. Looks like everyone is having a great time! Hooray for Loula & Annacia!! Life's been nuts & isn't letting up this week but I do hope to be around more than last week. That said, *I* am off to bed since I haven't in a few days.
    xo Bethie
    Annacia
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:49 pm
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    icon_eek.gif wow, what a week. i've scrolled through the 30+ pages that I missed. Looks like everyone is having a great time! Hooray for Loula & Annacia!! Life's been nuts & isn't letting up this week but I do hope to be around more than last week. That said, *I* am off to bed since I haven't in a few days.
    xo Bethie


    Sweet dreams Bethie, I hope that you feeling better real soon. icon_biggrin.gif
    Rita~
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:08 pm
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    icon_eek.gif wow, what a week. i've scrolled through the 30+ pages that I missed. Looks like everyone is having a great time! Hooray for Loula & Annacia!! Life's been nuts & isn't letting up this week but I do hope to be around more than last week. That said, *I* am off to bed since I haven't in a few days.
    xo Bethie
    Days without sleep? Why?
    Hope all is OK
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 96, 97, 98  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites