Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Middle East & North Africa / FEBRUARY'S SUN and SPICE EVENT
    Lost? Site Map

    FEBRUARY'S SUN and SPICE EVENT

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 96, 97, 98  Next Page >>
    LifeIsGood
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:43 am
    Forum Host
    rotfl.gif rotfl.gif rotfl.gif
    Annacia
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:55 am
    Forum Host
    LifeIsGood wrote:
    rotfl.gif rotfl.gif rotfl.gif


    well, one can hope icon_wink.gif
    Annacia
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:56 am
    Forum Host
    This morning I have very much enjoyed:

    Bedouin Tea #481964 by BecR

    I'll be making this again soon.
    Annacia
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:59 am
    Forum Host
    Lovely Loula will be in shortly to share the afternoon with you so I'll be signing off now. See you later wave.gif


    We are current to here. icon_biggrin.gif
    Lalaloula
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:08 pm
    Forum Host
    Hello my fellow Sun&Spice'ys wave.gif



    How is your day going so far?

    We have a mix of rain and snow at the moment...

    Loula
    LifeIsGood
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:10 pm
    Forum Host
    Hi Loula! Cold but sunny here. I have 3 completions to report:

    Cardamom Tea #407506 by littlemafia tagged 2/2 (NA/ME)
    Banana Sorbet (Raw Food) #327904 by Sydney Mike tagged 2/2 (Veg)
    Roasted Brussels Sprouts #119219 by Jason Mundy tagged 2/2 (Veg)
    Photobucket

    Have a great day!


    Last edited by LifeIsGood on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total
    Nif
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:11 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Just checking - I just have to tag a recipe from the books on page 1? Sounds easy enough!
    Lalaloula
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:42 pm
    Forum Host
    Nif wrote:
    Just checking - I just have to tag a recipe from the books on page 1? Sounds easy enough!



    Hey Nif! wave.gif

    You can tag any recipe that fits the NA/ME region and then you have to also tag any vegetarian recipe. The books are there to get you started and represent recipes from our players, but you are free to tag from anyone.

    Loula
    Lalaloula
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:42 pm
    Forum Host
    LifeIsGood wrote:
    Hi Loula! Cold but sunny here. I have 3 completions to report:

    Cardamom Tea #407506 by littlemafia tagged 2/2 (NA/ME)
    Banana Sorbet (Raw Food) #327904 by Sydney Mike tagged 2/2 (Veg)
    Roasted Brussels Sprouts #119219 by Jason Mundy tagged 2/2 (Veg)
    Photobucket

    Have a great day!


    Hey LIG! wave.gif

    That sounds like the perfect winter weather! icon_biggrin.gif
    YUMMO, your brussel sprouts look so tasty! yummy.gif Ill get you updated on pg. 1.

    Loula
    Dr. Jenny
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:46 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I MERP'd two recipes. Lentil and Couscous Salad and Dolmathes (Stuffed Grape Leaves). I don't have a picture of the lentil and couscous salad. We took horrible photos of the dinner last night (maybe too much vino? ha! ha!) and there was no way when I saw them this morning I could post them. We polished off the salad, but there were still grape leaves left for lunch today so thus, an opportunity for retakes. This photo still doesn't hold a candle to the ones already posted for the recipe, but trust me, this is a significant improvement from last night.

    IMG_1227
    Nif
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:50 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I'll tag:

    Lebanese Spiced Mushrooms #494510 by Sue Lau (NA/ME)
    Warm Mushroom & Wilted Spinach Salad #366602 by magpie diner (Veggie)
    Lalaloula
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:54 pm
    Forum Host
    Dr. Jenny wrote:
    I MERP'd two recipes. Lentil and Couscous Salad and Dolmathes (Stuffed Grape Leaves). I don't have a picture of the lentil and couscous salad. We took horrible photos of the dinner last night (maybe too much vino? ha! ha!) and there was no way when I saw them this morning I could post them. We polished off the salad, but there were still grape leaves left for lunch today so thus, an opportunity for retakes. This photo still doesn't hold a candle to the ones already posted for the recipe, but trust me, this is a significant improvement from last night.

    IMG_1227


    icon_lol.gif Well, at least you had fun, right?! icon_wink.gif

    I LOVE the pic of the dolmades! It looks very clean and appetising! yummy.gif
    Ill get you updated on pg. 1.

    Loula
    Lalaloula
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:54 pm
    Forum Host
    Nif wrote:
    I'll tag:

    Lebanese Spiced Mushrooms #494510 by Sue Lau (NA/ME)
    Warm Mushroom & Wilted Spinach Salad #366602 by magpie diner (Veggie)


    Wonderful, these sound so good. Ill add them to pg. 1 for you.

    Loula
    Nancy's Pantry
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:32 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Hi Loula,

    How are you doing? It's so nice to talk with you again!




    Nancy icon_smile.gif
    Lalaloula
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:42 pm
    Forum Host
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    Hi Loula,

    How are you doing? It's so nice to talk with you again!




    Nancy icon_smile.gif


    Hey Nancy! wave.gif

    Yes, so very nice to talk to you again. I emailed you, too. So sorry about having been MIA, I had so many technical issues up until now. icon_sad.gif
    Im fine, just stressed with school, but apart from that everythings fine. Thanks for asking. icon_biggrin.gif How are you?

    Loula
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 96, 97, 98  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites