Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Middle East & North Africa / FEBRUARY'S SUN and SPICE EVENT
    Lost? Site Map

    FEBRUARY'S SUN and SPICE EVENT

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 96, 97, 98  Next Page >>
    Annacia
    Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:03 pm
    Forum Host
    Rita~ wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    icon_redface.gif I really didn't mean to be gone so long icon_redface.gif
    It was lonely without you!
    I`m all done shoveling!


    Sorry sweetie.

    I had left last nights dinner dishes overnight (a rare treat for me, lol) and then added the breakfast ones, when that was done I thought I'd toss in some laundry, then my puter doc friend called and.............. icon_redface.gif

    Was it very much that needed shoveling? DH generally use's a snow blower.
    Annacia
    Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:11 pm
    Forum Host
    Couscous anyone? icon_biggrin.gif





    Mujadara is a classic Middle Eastern pilaf of rice, lentils and caramelized onions. I make this all the time because it is so nutritious and satisfying. Make a big batch and you can eat it for days. Everyone loves it.


    Last edited by Annacia on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total
    Rita~
    Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:17 pm
    Forum Host
    Oh I should pull out my tagine
    Rita~
    Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:19 pm
    Forum Host
    Annacia wrote:
    Yummy!



    Just sayin' icon_lol.gif
    did you make this? Looks delish. Link please if u did. icon_biggrin.gif I like the pearl onion the way it stands out and is crying to be eaten!


    Last edited by Rita~ on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total
    Annacia
    Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:19 pm
    Forum Host
    Rita~ wrote:
    Oh I should pull out my tagine


    Absolutely! I'm so glad that I finally got one, I just love it and wish I hadn't waited so long.
    pammyowl
    Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:20 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Annacia wrote:
    Couscous anyone? icon_biggrin.gif





    Mujadara is a classic Middle Eastern pilaf of rice, lentils and caramelized onions. I make this all the time because it is so nutritious and satisfying. Make a big batch and you can eat it for days. Everyone loves it.


    Now that is right up my ally. Do you have the recipe posted?
    Annacia
    Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:21 pm
    Forum Host
    Rita~ wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Yummy!



    Just sayin' icon_lol.gif
    did you make this? Looks delish. Link please if u did. icon_biggrin.gif I like the pearl onion the way it stands out and is crying to be eaten!


    I didn't, but I've just found a bunch of tagine recipes that I thinl I'll be saving ( read posting icon_lol.gif )
    Annacia
    Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:22 pm
    Forum Host
    pammyowl wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Couscous anyone? icon_biggrin.gif





    Mujadara is a classic Middle Eastern pilaf of rice, lentils and caramelized onions. I make this all the time because it is so nutritious and satisfying. Make a big batch and you can eat it for days. Everyone loves it.


    Now that is right up my ally. Do you have the recipe posted?


    Not yet icon_wink.gif . Doesn't it look delicious! drool.gif
    Lalaloula
    Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:22 pm
    Forum Host

    Hello everyone,

    how are you doing? What are your plans for the weekend?

    Loula
    Annacia
    Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:24 pm
    Forum Host
    Lalaloula wrote:

    Hello everyone,

    how are you doing? What are your plans for the weekend?

    Loula


    Hi Hon wave.gif
    Annacia
    Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:25 pm
    Forum Host
    Rita, this is on the site Mujadara

    The one I found sounds better though icon_wink.gif


    Last edited by Annacia on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total
    pammyowl
    Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:26 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    We are battening down the hatches here in MN. A blizzard is expected tonight and supposed to last until Monday. Hopefully it won't be as bad as the one on the East coast! icon_sad.gif
    Rita~
    Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:28 pm
    Forum Host
    My first tagine cracked and started a fire!!!!!!


    http://www.maroque.co.uk/tagine.aspx

    here are 2 recipes for mujadara
    Annacia
    Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:28 pm
    Forum Host
    pammyowl wrote:
    We are battening down the hatches here in MN. A blizzard is expected tonight and supposed to last until Monday. Hopefully it won't be as bad as the one on the East coast! icon_sad.gif


    Take care pammy! Stay safe and warm.
    loof
    Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:29 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Annacia wrote:
    loof wrote:
    thank you ma'am.....it's a beautiful day here but we are supposed to get some rain later icon_rolleyes.gif


    Well, rain is better that snow and ice icon_lol.gif

    Anything interesting happening this weekend?


    DH is on a 71-mile bike ride this morning, training for this year's MS150....it's my youngest daughter's 22nd birthday so we will go to dinner tonight with the family so looking forward to that icon_biggrin.gif

    How about with you?
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 96, 97, 98  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites