Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Middle East & North Africa / FEBRUARY'S SUN and SPICE EVENT
    Lost? Site Map

    FEBRUARY'S SUN and SPICE EVENT

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 96, 97, 98  Next Page >>
    Annacia
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:36 am
    Forum Host
    Rita~ wrote:
    I made Green Fairy Smoothie #391614


    Rita your rockin' this morning even with that cold

    Got it.
    Annacia
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:37 am
    Forum Host
    The banner for this game is posted with the link on pg 1. Grab it if you want it icon_wink.gif

    Cookgirl
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:41 am
    Forum Host
    Tagging:

    Green Fairy Smoothie #391614 by Sydney Mike (Vegetarian)
    Cardamom Coffee #407505 by littlemafia (NA*ME)
    Annacia
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:42 am
    Forum Host
    Cookgirl wrote:
    Tagging:

    Green Fairy Smoothie #391614 by Sydney Mike (Vegetarian)
    Cardamom Coffee #407505 by littlemafia (NA*ME)


    You got them hon icon_biggrin.gif
    Rita~
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:07 am
    Forum Host
    My next cup will be Rooibos (South African Red Bush) and Lavender Tea #174876 By Cookgirl TEA
    Annacia
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:10 am
    Forum Host
    Annacia
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:11 am
    Forum Host
    Rita~ wrote:
    My next cup will be Rooibos (South African Red Bush) and Lavender Tea #174876 By Cookgirl TEA


    You have it

    I love Rooibos, I have vanilla at the moment.
    Rita~
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:24 am
    Forum Host
    Annacia wrote:
    Rita~ wrote:
    My next cup will be Rooibos (South African Red Bush) and Lavender Tea #174876 By Cookgirl TEA


    You have it

    I love Rooibos, I have vanilla at the moment.
    That is what I used! I`ve been living on tea all week. Not really cooking at all.
    reviewed.
    Annacia
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:40 am
    Forum Host
    Rita~ wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Rita~ wrote:
    My next cup will be Rooibos (South African Red Bush) and Lavender Tea #174876 By Cookgirl TEA


    You have it

    I love Rooibos, I have vanilla at the moment.
    That is what I used! I`ve been living on tea all week. Not really cooking at all.
    reviewed.


    Your fast! and make things look SO good. icon_biggrin.gif

    Noted
    Elmotoo
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:13 am
    Forum Host
    wave.gif hi sweetie! i have made & reviewed White Bean Soup & Cardamom Tea! Getting back on track here. icon_rolleyes.gif
    Rita~
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 am
    Forum Host
    I made Za'tar #490809 By Annacia
    Annacia
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:40 am
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    wave.gif hi sweetie! i have made & reviewed White Bean Soup & Cardamom Tea! Getting back on track here. icon_rolleyes.gif


    Glad that your feeling better wave.gif

    I'll note these right away icon_biggrin.gif
    Annacia
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:42 am
    Forum Host
    Rita~ wrote:
    I made Za'tar #490809 By Annacia


    Wow, I could dip into that and go make some bread right now!

    Noted icon_biggrin.gif
    Annacia
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:49 am
    Forum Host
    By The Way:

    PAC sign up starts on Mar 1 so get those PAC gears rolling ladies
    icon_biggrin.gif
    Annacia
    Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:33 pm
    Forum Host
    Loula will be along soon so I'll say so long till this evening wave.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 96, 97, 98  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites