Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Community Cafe / What Do You Do On Super Bowl Sunday ?
    Lost? Site Map

    What Do You Do On Super Bowl Sunday ?

    Go to page 1, 2  Next Page >>
    Chef shapeweaver ©
    Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:28 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Besides watching the game.
    My SO and I just have a really lazy
    day. Most of the day it's just noshin'
    on nibbles and then we have our dinner
    right before the game starts.
    This Sunday we are trying:
    White Chicken Chili
    Dib's
    Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:56 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Slight role reversal here. I love football, my DH doesn't. So it's a day where I make num-num's worthy of remembering so next year there's no kicking and screaming reguardless of who is playing.

    It's a day for staying in our sweat pants, drinking beer and as mentioned, stuffing ourselves with num-num's.
    Zeldaz
    Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:27 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Whatever we do any other Sunday.
    Recipe Reader
    Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:40 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    It's usually just DH and I, and we're not big football fans, but we do watch the Superbowl. I usually do some appetizers, chips, and some kind of main dish. I was thinking about making chili, but the weather is supposed to be pretty warm. I may go with pesto shrimp instead.

    I know I'm making these Hummus Cups With Cucumber and Tomato
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
    Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:42 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    It'll be a Netflix day for me ~ I hate sports on TV!
    K9 Owned
    Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:27 pm
    Forum Host
    Pretend it's not happening. icon_biggrin.gif
    Chicagoland Chef du Jour
    Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:33 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Zeldaz wrote:
    Whatever we do any other Sunday.


    Ditto that and it does not involve Football.

    In fact I had no idea it was this weekend until today and have no idea who is playing.
    Dee514
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:41 am
    Forum Host
    That will depend on the weather and my mood.
    Might go out with the girls, a movie, then drinks and a bite to eat afterwards, or maybe shopping.
    If I stay home, I will probably watch old movies on TV and crochet.
    The one thing I'm definitely not doing on Sunday is watching football or cooking. icon_cool.gif
    SarasotaCook
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:35 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Having a party with my poker buddies. LOW country boil, FL style. So, cleaning up the house. Then a couple of the guys will come over, set up the table with newspaper and condiments for all the seafood, ice tub for the beer, set up the turkey fryer for the meal.

    Otherwise, nothing. It should be mid 70's, sunny and nice; so, the house will be open and just enjoying the day before everyone comes over.

    NO WAY would I miss the game.
    Leggy Peggy
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:34 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I don't even know if the SuperBowl is televised in Australia.
    Suppose it is, but don't know when. Hope you all enjoy it.
    Becky in Wisconsin
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:38 am
    Food.com Groupie
    DH and I are big football fans. GO PACK! But, they didn't make it this year. We will still watch the Super Bowl. Haven't thought that far ahead on food, yet. I may make some shrimp, not sure. What we enjoy watching is the Puppy Bowl that is on the Animal Planet channel. ADORABLE!!!!
    MaMere
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:40 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I wanna watch the game at home, with my Cutie Patootie, but will watch the game with him at SIL's, I'm taking a Mexican Layer Dip, Chips and decided on a Texas Sheet Cake instead of Brownies as that will serve more.
    Oh well....Go Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MaMere
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:42 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Becky in Wisconsin wrote:
    DH and I are big football fans. GO PACK! But, they didn't make it this year. We will still watch the Super Bowl. Haven't thought that far ahead on food, yet. I may make some shrimp, not sure. What we enjoy watching is the Puppy Bowl that is on the Animal Planet channel. ADORABLE!!!!


    Becky...my Mom was a HUGE packers Fan! Every time they play Hubby and I talk about how much she loved them icon_biggrin.gif
    Do you live in WI or Mi?
    Becky in Wisconsin
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:29 am
    Food.com Groupie
    MaMere wrote:
    Becky in Wisconsin wrote:
    DH and I are big football fans. GO PACK! But, they didn't make it this year. We will still watch the Super Bowl. Haven't thought that far ahead on food, yet. I may make some shrimp, not sure. What we enjoy watching is the Puppy Bowl that is on the Animal Planet channel. ADORABLE!!!!


    Becky...my Mom was a HUGE packers Fan! Every time they play Hubby and I talk about how much she loved them icon_biggrin.gif
    Do you live in WI or Mi?


    Wisconsin. But I'm from the good ole U.P.! icon_biggrin.gif Just moved across the river to Wisconsin. We LOVE our Packers. The only team in the NFL that is owned by it's fans. icon_biggrin.gif
    MaMere
    Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:43 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Becky in Wisconsin wrote:
    MaMere wrote:
    Becky in Wisconsin wrote:
    DH and I are big football fans. GO PACK! But, they didn't make it this year. We will still watch the Super Bowl. Haven't thought that far ahead on food, yet. I may make some shrimp, not sure. What we enjoy watching is the Puppy Bowl that is on the Animal Planet channel. ADORABLE!!!!


    Becky...my Mom was a HUGE packers Fan! Every time they play Hubby and I talk about how much she loved them icon_biggrin.gif
    Do you live in WI or Mi?


    Wisconsin. But I'm from the good ole U.P.! icon_biggrin.gif Just moved across the river to Wisconsin. We LOVE our Packers. The only team in the NFL that is owned by it's fans. icon_biggrin.gif


    The U.P. is gorgeous country! I've heard that WI is also, my Mom is originally from Rhinelander, but I've yet to visit.
    Go to page 1, 2  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites