Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Games with Friends / Healthy Choices Tag Game 2013
    Lost? Site Map

    Healthy Choices Tag Game 2013

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33, 34, 35  Next Page >>
    UmmBinat
    Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:24 am
    Food.com Groupie
    mersaydees wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    mersaydees wrote:
    lazyme wrote:
    A HUGE thank you to Mia and pammyowl for getting this game off to a great start!!

    Wow! What a great response so far!

    As many of you know, this topic is not my forte. icon_redface.gif But I'm learning so much. I might give it a try - except for the beets, of course! icon_rolleyes.gif icon_lol.gif


    Be careful with beets! Remember to pair them with calcium rich foods! icon_biggrin.gif


    Is it that dangerous without?


    I wouldn't call it "dangerous". This is more for those who opt for sliced beets on their salads or eat beets as a side frequently because they can cause kidney stones. This cause/effect is mitigated by consuming a food known for its calcium such as cheese, milk, ice cream (a beet sundae! rotfl.gif) when consuming beets. Since I LOVE beets -- unlike lazyme and pammyowl -- I try to make sure I pair beets with calcium in the same meal. icon_wink.gif


    Then you must try this Beet Root and Apple Raita
    pammyowl
    Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:27 am
    Food.com Groupie
    UminBriat, what does that name mean? Just curious icon_biggrin.gif
    UmmBinat
    Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:28 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Mother of girls icon_smile.gif
    pammyowl
    Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:29 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Lovely icon_smile.gif
    I'mPat
    Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:01 am
    Forum Host
    O'kay it is pm here and I am on the hunt for a chicken recipe - I have a whole chicken and I want to quarter it and bake in the oven but would like to add more flavour to it and plan on serving Potato Bake 327442 with it - any suggestions please.


    Pat
    pammyowl
    Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:32 am
    Food.com Groupie
    A quick marinade in Italian salad dressing would be great, just shake it off before baking. icon_smile.gif
    I'mPat
    Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:04 am
    Forum Host
    pammyowl wrote:
    A quick marinade in Italian salad dressing would be great, just shake it off before baking. icon_smile.gif


    Thank you but don't have italian salad dressing on hand.

    do have on hand LYSANDERS ALL NATURAL MEAT RUB FOR CHICKEN (OR TURKEY, DUCK OR CORNISH HENS) was given to me by a friend (she got it via an American relative) does anyone know what it is like - it says it has no MSG, artificial ingrideients, fillers or preserervatives so looks to be healthy for a mass produced product.

    Pat
    pammyowl
    Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:05 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Never heard of it, sorry! Good lock, Pat! I just googled it and it has good reviews, so let us know how you like it, please! icon_smile.gif
    UmmBinat
    Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:35 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I'mPat wrote:
    pammyowl wrote:
    A quick marinade in Italian salad dressing would be great, just shake it off before baking. icon_smile.gif


    Thank you but don't have italian salad dressing on hand.

    do have on hand LYSANDERS ALL NATURAL MEAT RUB FOR CHICKEN (OR TURKEY, DUCK OR CORNISH HENS) was given to me by a friend (she got it via an American relative) does anyone know what it is like - it says it has no MSG, artificial ingrideients, fillers or preserervatives so looks to be healthy for a mass produced product.

    Pat


    http://www.amazon.com/Lysanders-Chicken-Meat-3-8-Ounce-Pack/dp/B001SATTPI reviews.
    pammyowl
    Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:05 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Helloooo hellooo hellooo, is there an echo in here? Am I all alone? rotfl.gif
    mersaydees
    Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:09 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    UmmBinat wrote:
    mersaydees wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    mersaydees wrote:
    lazyme wrote:
    A HUGE thank you to Mia and pammyowl for getting this game off to a great start!!

    Wow! What a great response so far!

    As many of you know, this topic is not my forte. icon_redface.gif But I'm learning so much. I might give it a try - except for the beets, of course! icon_rolleyes.gif icon_lol.gif


    Be careful with beets! Remember to pair them with calcium rich foods! icon_biggrin.gif


    Is it that dangerous without?


    I wouldn't call it "dangerous". This is more for those who opt for sliced beets on their salads or eat beets as a side frequently because they can cause kidney stones. This cause/effect is mitigated by consuming a food known for its calcium such as cheese, milk, ice cream (a beet sundae! rotfl.gif) when consuming beets. Since I LOVE beets -- unlike lazyme and pammyowl -- I try to make sure I pair beets with calcium in the same meal. icon_wink.gif


    Then you must try this Beet Root and Apple Raita


    Great idea! It looks yummy! icon_smile.gif
    mama smurf
    Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:41 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have made and reviewed Baked Sambal Fish#476028 by JoyfulCook#233780...quite yummy.gif
    I'mPat
    Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:10 am
    Forum Host
    Tagging please Potato, Onion & Tomato Bake 71338 by CountryLady - QISF's tomatoes and onions.


    Pat
    pammyowl
    Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:31 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Hi, everyone! wave.gif Mia is apparently gone this week icon_surprised.gif but I am still here, so let's keep up the momentum.

    I'll tag Spice-Crusted Salmon With Couscous Salmon#474041 from I'm Pat's recipes
    SF=salmon, coriander, olive oil, tomato
    I'mPat
    Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:47 pm
    Forum Host
    Tagged 1/31 due 2/14 Garlic Mashed Potatoes Restaurant Style....... 449706 by Chef Decadent 1 has been MER'd yummy.gif too icon_biggrin.gif



    Pat
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33, 34, 35  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites