Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Middle East & North Africa / FEBRUARY 2013 SUN & SPICE EVENT with VEGETARIAN FORUM!
    Lost? Site Map

    FEBRUARY 2013 SUN & SPICE EVENT with VEGETARIAN FORUM!

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next Page >>
    Annacia
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:51 pm
    Forum Host
    It's gone icon_redface.gif
    Mia in Germany
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:56 pm
    Forum Host
    But I saved it icon_lol.gif
    Annacia
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:32 pm
    Forum Host
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    But I saved it icon_lol.gif


    That works for me. rotfl.gif

    I just hope that was the only one that wiggled through the screening. lol
    Cookgirl
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:01 pm
    Forum Host
    Sing me up, please!


    icon_cool.gif
    Elmotoo
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:11 pm
    Forum Host
    Cookgirl wrote:
    Sing me up, please!


    icon_cool.gif

    fa la la laaaa.~ you're all set!! (couldn't resist icon_wink.gif)
    Mia in Germany
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:52 pm
    Forum Host
    Annacia wrote:
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    But I saved it icon_lol.gif


    That works for me. rotfl.gif

    I just hope that was the only one that wiggled through the screening. lol


    icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
    I didn't dare continue looking through it icon_lol.gif
    O.K., actually I ran out of time, but if it's a good recipe, I wouldn't mind another duckling between the daffodils icon_wink.gif
    Elmotoo
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:54 pm
    Forum Host
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    But I saved it icon_lol.gif


    That works for me. rotfl.gif

    I just hope that was the only one that wiggled through the screening. lol


    icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
    I didn't dare continue looking through it icon_lol.gif
    O.K., actually I ran out of time, but if it's a good recipe, I wouldn't mind another duckling between the daffodils icon_wink.gif

    you can make it whenever you want! you just can't TAG it in this game.
    Satyne
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:01 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Please count me in!
    Mia in Germany
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:05 pm
    Forum Host
    No worries, I'll be good and only tag vegetarian recipes!

    Elmotoo
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:10 pm
    Forum Host
    Satyne wrote:
    Please count me in!
    And you're IN! Welcome, Satyne!

    ~updated to here~
    Sharon123
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:19 pm
    Forum Host
    I wanna play too! icon_lol.gif
    mama smurf
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:48 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Please sign me up...this sounds like great fun! icon_biggrin.gif
    Annacia
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:59 pm
    Forum Host
    Welcome Sharon and mama smurf icon_biggrin.gif

    We should be having some good fun and yummy food this month.

    I'll get you both added right now
    Annacia
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:04 pm
    Forum Host
    Satyne wrote:
    Please count me in!


    Welcome Baby Girl icon_biggrin.gif

    It's great to have you with us.
    Annacia
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:06 pm
    Forum Host
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    No worries, I'll be good and only tag vegetarian recipes!



    But let me know if you spot any more fence jumpers, ok? icon_biggrin.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites