Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Games with Friends / Rookie Recipe Tag
    Lost? Site Map

    Rookie Recipe Tag

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30, 31, 32  Next Page >>
    Annacia
    Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:38 pm
    Forum Host
    Tagging

    Fettuccine With Garlic, Parsley, and Parmesan #459231 by TeresaS

    Annacia is back icon_redface.gif
    My Rooky Team
    Rookie Recipe Tag Host
    Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:38 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Hope everyone is having a great day! We're updated to here, and

    Annacia is IT!

    Annacia wrote:
    Tagging

    Fettuccine With Garlic, Parsley, and Parmesan #459231 by TeresaS

    Annacia is back icon_redface.gif
    My Rooky Team
    HokiesMom
    Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:28 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Well let's see....
    1) the last time I was here Annacia was IT
    2) the last time I was here I tagged a cookie from her recipe book
    3) the last time I was here I left happy knowing I'll have a great cookie to make

    So tonight let's see.....
    1) Annacia is IT
    2) I am going to tag Sugar and Spice Hot Chocolate #334415
    3) this will go great with the cookies I tagged last time. icon_lol.gif

    Hokies icon_arrow.gif Annacia's Sugar and Spice Hot Chocolate #334415

    Hokie is IT
    Rookie Season
    weekend cooker
    Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:47 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Tagged 1/20.. I have made and reviewed Hokiesmoms Banana Split Shortcakes#304949
    Sue Lau
    Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:26 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    HokiesMom wrote:

    Hokie is IT
    Rookie Season

    Well I have a couple of mangoes on the counter and I hate to see a recipe get ignored so I am going to curl up with it and see if I can figure it out.
    It does sound good and I am sure it will be fine. yummy.gif

    Tagging Hokie's Mango Bread the Panama Way #456867

    Anyone up for one of my recipes?
    Rookie Tag ! Make me a PRO!
    Sharon123
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:01 am
    Forum Host
    Sharon123
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:17 am
    Forum Host
    I have made and enjoyed Ellie's Baked Ziti (Ww) #477756 tagged 1/21.
    pammyowl
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:28 am
    Food.com Groupie
    ellie_
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:10 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Sharon123 wrote:
    I have made and enjoyed Ellie's Baked Ziti (Ww) #477756 tagged 1/21.


    Thank you for your wonderful review (and showing how adaptable this recipe is). I am glad you enjoyed the dish.
    pammyowl
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:18 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Baby Kato wrote:
    Hi icon_biggrin.gif

    I have made and enjoyed very much the following dishes:

    Old Fashioned Raspberry Buns (Scottish) #424939 by AZPARZYCH due on 1/26/13




    Tomato Toast #461050 by weekend cooker due on 1/28/13




    Skillet Flatbread from King Arthur Flour #487508 by Bonnie G #2 due on 1/29/13




    Potted Shrimps #483489 by pammyowl due on 1/31/13



    Thank you, Baby Kato, for trying the Potted Shrimps! So happy you liked them icon_biggrin.gif Beautiful photo, BTW icon_biggrin.gif
    Baby Kato
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:47 am
    Food.com Groupie
    You are very welcome pammyowl, excellent recipe, we'll be having this dish again on the weekend...so thank you. icon_lol.gif
    TeresaS
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:22 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I just have to try these...tagging pammyowl's Potted Shrimps 483489

    Teresa's it!

    I'm a Rookie...how about you!
    nemokitty
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:32 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I've MER'd Cola Pork Chops, tagged 1/8 with extension.
    Also MER'd Black-Eyed Pea Salsa (Cowboy Caviar) with extension.
    Annacia
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:56 pm
    Forum Host
    HokiesMom wrote:
    Well let's see....
    1) the last time I was here Annacia was IT
    2) the last time I was here I tagged a cookie from her recipe book
    3) the last time I was here I left happy knowing I'll have a great cookie to make

    So tonight let's see.....
    1) Annacia is IT
    2) I am going to tag Sugar and Spice Hot Chocolate #334415
    3) this will go great with the cookies I tagged last time. icon_lol.gif

    Hokies icon_arrow.gif Annacia's Sugar and Spice Hot Chocolate #334415

    Hokie is IT
    Rookie Season


    That has to be the best written tag that I've ever seen and I love it! rotfl.gif rotfl.gif
    Rookie Recipe Tag Host
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:05 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Updated to here, and

    Teresa is IT!

    TeresaS wrote:
    I just have to try these...tagging pammyowl's Potted Shrimps 483489

    Teresa's it!

    I'm a Rookie...how about you!
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30, 31, 32  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites