Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Contests & Events / NEW! Ready, Set, Cook Recipe Contest -- $5,000 grand prize!
    Lost? Site Map

    NEW! Ready, Set, Cook Recipe Contest -- $5,000 grand prize!

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next Page >>
    Kristine at Food.com
    Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:06 pm
    Food.com Staff
    alligirl wrote:
    I was wondering how long before recipes go 'live'?

    TIA!
    Alli icon_cool.gif


    Yours is live on the site now, Alli! Kathy just shared a link to it with Liza and me and we were oohing and ahhing.

    Typically recipes should get published within 24 hours!

    Here is yours!
    http://www.food.com/recipe/hidden-secret-meatloaf-rsc-493831
    alligirl
    Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:11 pm
    Forum Host
    Kristine at Food.com wrote:
    alligirl wrote:
    I was wondering how long before recipes go 'live'?

    TIA!
    Alli icon_cool.gif


    Yours is live on the site now, Alli! Kathy just shared a link to it with Liza and me and we were oohing and ahhing.

    Typically recipes should get published within 24 hours!

    Here is yours!
    http://www.food.com/recipe/hidden-secret-meatloaf-rsc-493831


    Thanks, Kristine - that one isn't mine, but I trust that'll I'll see it soon. I asked because they (recipes) are typically 'auto-published', and I was a little worried that it hadn't shown up yet! icon_wink.gif

    Alli icon_cool.gif
    Kristine at Food.com
    Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:12 pm
    Food.com Staff
    Whoops...wrong link!

    But Kathy was saying she saw your entry so it's coming.

    I believe that auto-approval isn't activated for the contest recipes, so you should see yours soon.
    Kathy at Food.com
    Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:34 pm
    Food.com Staff
    alligirl wrote:
    Kristine at Food.com wrote:
    alligirl wrote:
    I was wondering how long before recipes go 'live'?

    TIA!
    Alli icon_cool.gif


    Yours is live on the site now, Alli! Kathy just shared a link to it with Liza and me and we were oohing and ahhing.

    Typically recipes should get published within 24 hours!

    Here is yours!
    http://www.food.com/recipe/hidden-secret-meatloaf-rsc-493831


    Thanks, Kristine - that one isn't mine, but I trust that'll I'll see it soon. I asked because they (recipes) are typically 'auto-published', and I was a little worried that it hadn't shown up yet! icon_wink.gif

    Alli icon_cool.gif
    Alli, Did you receive an email about your contest recipe? I need an ingredient to be updated before your recipe can be entered in the contest.

    Kathy
    alligirl
    Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:31 pm
    Forum Host
    Kathy at Food.com wrote:
    alligirl wrote:
    Kristine at Food.com wrote:
    alligirl wrote:
    I was wondering how long before recipes go 'live'?

    TIA!
    Alli icon_cool.gif


    Yours is live on the site now, Alli! Kathy just shared a link to it with Liza and me and we were oohing and ahhing.

    Typically recipes should get published within 24 hours!

    Here is yours!
    http://www.food.com/recipe/hidden-secret-meatloaf-rsc-493831


    Thanks, Kristine - that one isn't mine, but I trust that'll I'll see it soon. I asked because they (recipes) are typically 'auto-published', and I was a little worried that it hadn't shown up yet! icon_wink.gif

    Alli icon_cool.gif
    Alli, Did you receive an email about your contest recipe? I need an ingredient to be updated before your recipe can be entered in the contest.

    Kathy


    icon_redface.gif Thank you, Kathy...Done!

    Alli icon_cool.gif
    Kathy at Food.com
    Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:47 pm
    Food.com Staff
    Alli, Your recipe was accepted into the contest, and you can view it here:

    http://www.food.com/recipe/allis-crunchy-ranch-chicken-rsc-493861

    The contest page updates overnight, which means your recipe won't appear on the contest recipe page until tomorrow.

    Good Luck in the contest!
    alligirl
    Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:31 pm
    Forum Host
    Kathy at Food.com wrote:
    Alli, Your recipe was accepted into the contest, and you can view it here:

    http://www.food.com/recipe/allis-crunchy-ranch-chicken-rsc-493861

    The contest page updates overnight, which means your recipe won't appear on the contest recipe page until tomorrow.

    Good Luck in the contest!


    Thank you, ma'am! icon_biggrin.gif I've added my photo!


    So exciting! Good luck to everyone! icon_biggrin.gif
    Alli icon_cool.gif
    rosie316
    Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:45 am
    Forum Host
    Dang... sounds like you all are having to much fun on this page! I'm waiting for my lap-top to get fixed to fill out the "official entry" (I'm using my "stupid" smart phone to type this). I hope we can get access to ALL the recipes when the contest is done, because I love to try new things for dinners (or any meal). Good luck to everyone! icon_smile.gif
    rosie316
    Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:54 am
    Forum Host
    P.S... Alligirl... I know what I'm making for dinner tonight for DH & kids! Can't wait to try your recipe. I'm thinking some steamed brocolli with parm/ranch white sauce would be a pefect side dish!!! I actually have all the ingredients to make both (I love using panko too)! LOL. Thanks icon_smile.gif
    alligirl
    Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:26 pm
    Forum Host
    rosie316 wrote:
    P.S... Alligirl... I know what I'm making for dinner tonight for DH & kids! Can't wait to try your recipe. I'm thinking some steamed brocolli with parm/ranch white sauce would be a pefect side dish!!! I actually have all the ingredients to make both (I love using panko too)! LOL. Thanks icon_smile.gif


    Aww, thanks, rosie316! I hope you and your family enjoy it! And that your laptop is back in service soon - I know there will be some GREAT entries to try!

    Alli icon_cool.gif
    rosie316
    Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:11 pm
    Forum Host
    Hi everyone. Just me again, with a dumb question... I have a recipe that I want to enter, but it has 3 different techniques for making it. If I list all 3 ways to prepare it, does that only count as 1 recipe, or 3, since all ingredients and measurements are the same in each preparation? Thanks for any & all input. Happy cooking! icon_smile.gif P.S... Alligirl... sorry hun, didn't get to make your chicken dish last night, as I hoped (family issues arose). But I will definatly try it before contest ends and rate/review it. Tah-tah for now. (Still waiting for my lap-top to be repaired) Ugh! icon_sad.gif
    Rita~
    Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:58 am
    Forum Host
    rosie316 wrote:
    Hi everyone. Just me again, with a dumb question... I have a recipe that I want to enter, but it has 3 different techniques for making it. If I list all 3 ways to prepare it, does that only count as 1 recipe, or 3, since all ingredients and measurements are the same in each preparation? Thanks for any & all input. Happy cooking! icon_smile.gif P.S... Alligirl... sorry hun, didn't get to make your chicken dish last night, as I hoped (family issues arose). But I will definatly try it before contest ends and rate/review it. Tah-tah for now. (Still waiting for my lap-top to be repaired) Ugh! icon_sad.gif
    I would think it as one recipe. Good luck with your laptop.
    Rita~
    Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:03 am
    Forum Host
    My second recipe is posted Ranch Cupcake Meatloaf With Hidden Gems #RSC



    I need a new camera. I have to hold the part where my battery is so it can work. what a pain! icon_razz.gif
    I made my third and it was really good. But I have so many other recipe that I want to try before submitting the last one.
    Good luck everyone.
    rosie316
    Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:53 am
    Forum Host
    Thanks for the reply Rita. I will consider it as 1 recipe, unless someone says differently. Your "Meatloaf cupcakes" look yummy. I've done something similar for my family... but I like your idea of adding cheese & veggies in there. Very clever! I always would just swirl mashed potato on top so it looked like "icing" on a cupcake. I will try your version (after Alligirl's chicken) and rate/review it also! Good luck dear icon_smile.gif
    Sue Lau
    Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:00 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I was worried like everyone else when I didn't see my recipe after I entered it, but I did eventually find it listed under my submissions.
    But I am in!
    Second recipe is underway and am still ruminating, like Rita, on the third. I get so many ideas (not bad ones either) that I think I could populate the contest by myself! icon_lol.gif

    Here is my first- pizza the obvious choice for the weekend and watching the football game. I see other pizza lovers in the contest already! icon_cool.gif

    Buffalo Garlic Ranch Pizza #RSC #493956

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites